3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pukan Drochilovich 25.10.22 05:20 pm

Guys, please tell me which car is better for the Race set and Rally set. (The Crew)

Guys, please tell me which car is better for the Race set and Rally set.
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr77701 25.10.22

Pukan Drochilovich
racing GT-R. and the Z4 rally, well, this is my choice, you try

S
SwedovSandr 25.10.22

Pukan Drochilovich
Everyone has their own car, boy... It all depends on the driving style

H
HOONIGAN_22 25.10.22

From racing I liked the viper and hot rod, the rally is generally UG as a class in the game, but the Dodge Ram SRT 10 rides briskly

T
Tier69 25.10.22

Pukan Drochilovich
You are the dumbest person in the world! In any games THE BEST DOES NOT EXIST it is already 4 year old children know that if there was at least 1 Best car in Crewe, the others would not have been all the same.

e
energy death 25.10.22

Tier69
well, why doesn’t it exist, let’s say I have never seen a Maserati in C races, although the car itself is not bad, I haven’t seen a mini cooper G either, quite a lot of cars don’t appear in races, basically everyone drives the same . there is no one (this does not apply to people with a season pass, they always take a G mclaren), but there are several already proven options for cars.

e
energy death 25.10.22

Pukan Drochilovich
from G is the best mclaren at the moment, in direct hands of course. in general, during the game, people rarely lose on them. and there is no longer any specific car, go in races, see who rides what, because there is not much variety there. (again, it all depends on how you tuned the car, it doesn’t affect much, and what you play on, the same keyboard is very different from the steering wheel and gamepad)

f
flitzer 25.10.22

Energy Death
Haven't seen a racing minicooper? Come on) you probably don’t skate much in pvp)
this does not apply to people who have a season pass, they always take a G mclaren there. No, they don’t always take it. They take both salin and gelding amg black seriez ...
No, at the moment mclaren is far from the best option in the racing class. It is surpassed by Ford JT, gelding sls and s63 amg, beha z4 (one of the best cars in the game), Ford focus and minicooper ... In general, it all depends on the specific track, on each track there is an optimally defined car (sometimes several).

T
Tier69 25.10.22

Energy Death
I drive a Maserati, I really like it with my driving style, it is generally a masterpiece, all sorts of z4 and AMG unhewn logs against its background, I also like to drive on poppies, but Minicooper oh gods where the world is heading, who even considers a Mini a car?

e
energy death 25.10.22

.coYote.
Salin type new, a little ride and again on the McLaren, because it's a McLaren. (I haven’t tried it at the expense of the new Merc) it’s not worth 150 rubles for me.
Tier69
and who doesn't count a mini as a car? recognized in the world as one of the best small cars. but at the expense of logs, it depends on who was riding with you.

T
Tier69 25.10.22

Energy Death
One of the best in the world, only sales from competitors are a cut above. Because the rating is made up of Western companies, and the bulk of people are not in the West, and there the Mini Cooper is not a car at all. It's the same as every American thinks that his nation is great and the best.

f
flitzer 25.10.22

Energy Death
in the west coast is now not to meet mclaren in the top two winners, well, maybe very rarely.
I won't tell you about the rest of the zones, since I mostly work on the west coast.
Tier69
it is not correct to compare a Maserati supercar with racing (we were talking about them) Z4 and AMG

t
t4333 25.10.22

Try any pumped 1299 car and do not forget that cheaters in the game are above the roof with endless nitro)))

S
Shogen1606 25.10.22

1967 Shelby GT Racing try it, it's already been added!!!)))) Bomb!!!! The patch has worked!!!

c
chvova2008 25.10.22

racing ---- bentley

c
chvova2008 25.10.22

rally --- ruf

c
chvova2008 25.10.22

c --- ford focus 2010

c
chvova2008 25.10.22

st----ford focus 2010---abarth