3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost_47 25.10.22 05:20 pm

Achievements or Achievements on Steam (Tomb Raider (2013))

I have already passed the game by 100%, but did not open the achievement during the passage:
- Closer, banderlogs! (Draw 5 enemies off a cliff with ropes)
- True Eye (Knock 10 enemies off a cable)
- Veteran (Injure 25 enemies with an evasive attack)
Is there any way to open them after beating the game without starting a new one?
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandshot 25.10.22

Well, there are also opponents in freeplay. And they also use ropes. For example, in the Slums they often appear, though in small numbers.
If you have a little patience, you can fish out the required amount with ropes, and how much you need to turn from the cables. You just need to reload the location (Fast travel to some other camp, and immediately back).
In principle, "Veteran" can also be obtained, though much more patience will be required.

But it will still be easier to just start a new game, and go to upgrade the bow with a cable. It will take less time than looking for enemies one by one in the freeplay)

G
GarretSSS 25.10.22

Grandshot It's
still not clear what dodge attack is?

G
Grandshot 25.10.22

GarretSSS
One of the perks for finishing off with weapons you need to learn. To dodge, you must press [Shift] and then at a certain moment [F]. Depending on the weapon chosen, various options for stunning and injuring opponents will be produced: for example, with a bow, Lara will dodge an enemy attack, and then stick an arrow in her leg, thereby immobilizing him.

h
headluck 25.10.22

Grandshot About

achievement "veteran"... I didn't understand something. Only one wound is counted and then finishing off with only one specific object? Let's say in close combat I use a bow and I have the corresponding perk .... Larka injures and then finishes off with an arrow .... And if another time I will, for example, with a pistol (there is no perk for it), I will also injure, but she will finish off it will be a stone that in this case the veteran will also be counted? I don't understand something. It seems that on the tube, the dude in English said that you need to use one thing, i.e. one of some Dodge (this same perk) and only then will it count.

d
djava 25.10.22

Grandshot
with an arrow must be worked out before getting the "Finishing with an ice ax" perk, otherwise the arrow will not pierce. At least that's what it says on console trophysites. And you need to get it only by thrusting an arrow and only then finish it off

G
Grandshot 25.10.22

geinz21
Headluck Scored
when you wound any opponent once in this way. Any weapon. Only the wound counts, finishing off is at your discretion)
Another condition is that the enemy be stunned (and he is always stunned after such a procedure). Well, from each wounded enemy, only one "point to the wound counter" (that is, it will not work to work out everything you need on one specific adversary).

h
headluck 25.10.22

I received a veteran yesterday ... yes, it was not easy, I thought that I would never get it, the samurai helped a lot in this .. otherwise it would not have been possible, because. before that, there were oh so few enemies who wanted to engage in close combat, it was a shame when Lark simply brought them down without any stuns.

At the expense of achievement True Eye (Knock down 10 enemies from the cable) - I advise you to start it in the location where you need to climb the tower. Before the fight with the very first dude with a shield, you will be attacked by two from these same cables, you need to bring them down ... And then in shanti (in the slums) - there will be a fight in which 7 people will descend from the cables .... and then when you again back to the slums there will be a few more opportunities to knock the scum off the cable.

By the way, in these same slums it is quite possible to achieve achievement - Closer, banderlogs! (Drag ropes from the cliff 5 enemies). Just remember that you must have time to do this without dying!

f
fustcaper13 25.10.22

Headluck
And when you die in this round, it doesn't count? - Veteran (Injure 25 enemies when attacking with evasion)???