3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S_Devlin 25.10.22 05:20 pm

Problems with transferring saves from Keep. (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

In general, such a thing, I edit the world in Keer, then import it, create a character. After the video in which the hero receives a mark, I should be interrogated by Kasandra. But I appear somewhere in the mountains, while neither the quest log nor the saves work. Who has ever encountered something like this?
8 Comments
Sort by:
f
frsv 25.10.22

Did you miss the cutscene on startup? If yes, this might be causing the problem.

S
S_Devlin 25.10.22

no, I didn’t miss the cut-scene, before that I tried to play with the default world, everything is fine there.

F
FaNat1k002 25.10.22

This is a game bug due to not loading. I once had that I started playing near the gate when I had to run to close the gap (when I took the weapon for the first time) Yes, and saves are not shy, but there is already a standard autosave in the download section.

S
Stefany_ 25.10.22

Hello everyone. Guys, tell me please, have you normally transferred all decisions with keep? I created my own story in which my SS queen, the human race, along with Alistair. I copied it to the Inquisition, played it to the place where Alistair appears with Anora, and the codex says that my heroine Ferelden was an elf and gave her life to stop the Pestilence. in general, I think I got the default story .. maybe I did something wrong? can it be fixed or do i have to redo it?

N
Niko71790 25.10.22

I have a problem with logging into this same keep. He writes, they say, enter Origin and the site, but on the site itself he already deceived everything and recreated from memory the history of 2 previous games as I played them, after which in itself he issues the following when you click on "enter":

Who will tell you how to solve the problem ?

s
sobrichee 25.10.22

How to find out if the actions from the morning have been transferred to the game or am I playing in the default world ??

C
Christina Trukhan 25.10.22

sobrichee
at the beginning of the game where we choose gender and race and before the story appears to play in the default world something like this. Well, or read the code there are a couple of moments from keep

C
Christina Trukhan 25.10.22

Stefany_
exactly the same =(