3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Velldanas 25.10.22 05:20 pm

Perfect Nitro (Need for Speed: Rivals)

Tell me how to make the perfect nitro for the job?! I tried to do it like in the asphalt, that is, without releasing the nitro button and driving without crashing - but it doesn’t help.
16 Comments
Sort by:
v
voylov 25.10.22

Velldanas
1. Choose on the map a straight road, preferably a longer one.
2. Start and remove your finger from the gas button, press the nitro button, the car will drive using nitro, all that remains is to correct it to the right or left.
And another little trick, it's best to choose a road near which there is a workshop to immediately replenish nitro there, there is one in the desert, near the aircraft cemetery.

K
Ki4bob 25.10.22

"and take your finger off the gas button"
WAT???

N
N3mbI4 25.10.22

No matter how many times I tried to drive on nitrogen, nothing happened. Even if this is the 1st way, then here is the 2nd 100%. Select in Technology "Turbo" pump it.

v
voylov 25.10.22

N3mbI4
Yes, everything rolls there at once, without a tambourine.
The main thing is to choose a straight and long road.
Start and drive out onto the road, at the start we have to press the gas key, the car started off and remove your finger from the gas key and press and hold the nitro, the whole car will go purely on nitro and use it.

V
Velldanas 25.10.22

You are all wrong. It was necessary to install a turbo modification and use it to drive through nothing without ramming. Generally understood.

R
Richards 25.10.22

An ideal nitro, you need to pick up a fullk and release it all without crashing, you can turn, but you need to lower it to zero without letting go, even a child will do this for 5 years without looking.

V
Velldanas 25.10.22

Raji-Dragon
Hey baby, it's not a nitro, it's a turbo - which you need to buy in the modification shop. It is the turbo that needs to be used to the full and not the nitro in order to fulfill the condition.

R
Richards 25.10.22

Velldanas
You're just stupid, I completed this task without looking without a turbo.

V
Velldanas 25.10.22

Raji-Dragon
proof come on. everyone can't live without a turbo and you did it... let's record a video

r
ros_mv 25.10.22

Learn to read!! the task says the perfect TURBO, not nitro !!!!

B
Burnout_S89 25.10.22

There are 2 conditions in the game to complete some "Speedlist":

"Perfect Turbo" - technology - modification for cars. Instant acceleration. Drive without collision until the end of the action.
Note: At the latest levels of technology, it is necessary to hold down the button and not release it to activate the turbo, during the duration, until the action ends.

"Perfect nitro" - the usual injection of nitrous oxide. Drive without crashing with the button pressed until the end of the action.
Note: 100% nitro is required. Then lower it all the way down.

s
snaike38 25.10.22

How to complete the "Ideal Turbo" in the task. Where is it located?

C
Caracal 25.10.22

snaike38
is in turbo chase technology.

G
Ghopirdie 25.10.22

I did without any turbo

k
khgkjg79865 25.10.22

ros_mv
seems to me or the topic is not turbo, but nitro

V