3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Awesome Darth 25.10.22 05:20 pm

Patrick McReary in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I think many people met him in Los Santos, when I met two robbers, I didn’t even think that it was Packy, but when he started talking about Liberty City, about the bank robbery, I remembered so many things! Share your impressions about it. :)
23 Comments
Sort by:
H
Haiiro Ookami 25.10.22

You are a spoiler. Burn you in hell.

A
Awesome Darth 25.10.22

Guys take it easy, he will be here in the form of a random passerby

-
-SlashuuR- 25.10.22

The author, it was impossible to name the topic differently and explain in brackets that spoilers? They are not terrible for me, I already know the endings and about meetings with other familiar Persians, but for most other people who have not played the game, this will pretty much spoil the impression of the game.

G
GriGRus69 25.10.22

I gave him a ride yesterday (he robbed someone with a partner))) I can now hire him for a robbery

-
-SlashuuR- 25.10.22

Well, now it's clear to everyone where he went. The topic can be closed.

Will it have something to do with the next part?
Author - Vanga.

F
F1ProStyle 25.10.22

It would be better if Rockstar killed him instead of Johnny.

T
Tula Potsik 25.10.22

F1ProStyle
And don't say it. Some leftist and minor freak from the four lives on and Johnny, one of the main Persians and loved by almost everyone more than Niko, rots in the ground.

F
F1ProStyle 25.10.22

Tula potsik,
yeah, and his voice was infuriating

S
Shavoo 25.10.22

Here he is, this Irish junkie

S
Showy DiMak 25.10.22

He looks more like Niko.)

I
Igor Las Venturas 25.10.22

Patrick does not look like himself from GTA 4 at all. It feels like it's not him,
but another person. Yes, I guessed for a long time that he would be in GTA 5.

B
BergoVic 25.10.22

Sorry for him. In Liberty City, he is brash, energetic, with a spark.
He lives with his family, something there is always troubled by robberies.
And then just some petty thief, and even a loser.

A
AlexZebol 25.10.22

BergoVic
The death of my sister and brothers seems to have had an effect. And so - he was one of my favorites ... I wish Little Jacob was here ...

A
AR1 25.10.22

Showy DiMak

F
Frost_47 25.10.22

Help people! For some reason it doesn't show up where it should. I know it's near the store. There will be a random task where two people are robbing a store and among them is just Patrick Macready.
I drove up there with all the characters and at different times of the day - all to no avail! What to do now? Maybe someone else has encountered this problem?

F
Ferz777 25.10.22

You must have arrived when the first heist mission was completed.

F
Frost_47 25.10.22

Ferz777
No, I didn't meet him after the robbery. I think he can only be found before the first robbery in the jewelry store, just like the random mission with Simon Etarian. If Franklin enters his car dealership, after you drove there in a car with Michael, there will be a random mission where you can kill him)) And after passing this mission, you can no longer complete this mission, the salon will already be closed. With Patrick Macready probably the same story (

o
osyotr 25.10.22

I was playing through the game right now and before Lester's second mission (on jewelry reconnaissance) I went to a random task with Packy McReary (he robbed a pharmacy with someone and they don't have a car to get away). I walked away from the cops for 3-4 minutes, drove them to that lane, they came out, said something (I only remember the words: "... now die") and killed me. I can not repeat the task, it is not in the menu. went there again, but they are not there. Now this quest can't be completed again? otherwise I would very much like to take him to a robbery.

M
McEclipse 25.10.22

so load the save)

o
osyotr 25.10.22

McEclipse
so replaced it..