3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Barkas11 25.10.22 05:20 pm

Hangups (WWE 2K15)

Guys, I don't know what could be the problem. I tried all the repacks/cracks - it's useless. The essence of the problem is that I play calmly at maximum speeds, but after a few games it starts to slow down wildly that even lowering the graphics to the minimum does not fix the problem. Only restarting the PC helps. And then, after a few games, the same nonsense. Someone came across or maybe someone knows "what they eat with?"
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
RefLeks3113 25.10.22

I have stutters but they happen rarely and their duration is about 10 seconds

B
Barkas11 25.10.22

RefLeks3113
but if they start for me, they don't end anymore :

a
aratorr 25.10.22

The brakes are most likely due to a lack of RAM - the paging file starts to be used and freezes appear because of this, I recommend closing all unnecessary programs. and if it freezes, then everything without which the system functions normally, you can try special programs such as Razer Cortex, etc., if this is not the case, then the problem is either in the hard drive or in the processor.

B
Barkas11 25.10.22

aratorr
I play gta 5, for example, in fact, on ultras with mini lags, as you know, she eats more RAM. Everyone knows that 2k15 is well optimized and eats not so much operatives for non-genuine (as far as I remember, 4), I have 8. I say that the brakes do not immediately appear. Already on the battle that way 5-6. There are suspicions that somehow it sets MSAA to the maximum automatically (but I tried many repacks if that). because there is almost no blur before the lags, then everything floats strongly, as MSAA usually does.

a
aratorr 25.10.22

Barkas11
Try to update the drivers, check the hardware for temperature, it may overheat.