3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZloyKiller11 25.10.22 05:52 pm

It is not possible to run this application on your PC. To find the app version, contact the app publisher. (Sonic Adventure)

Bus 8.1 64 bit. When you start the subject, Windows gives a message like '' We can not run the application "sonic.exe", so go (there should be a mat). It's interesting that everything worked yesterday, now it's cursing. to infuriate. Either Kernel_data_inpage_error infuriated, then this error, let's say, starts to infuriate. Strange, sort of.
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ovchin 25.10.22

ZloyKiller11
What, the game just took it and stopped working? In another case, I would advise you to download another repack, but so that like this "yesterday everything worked, now it's cursing." Try reinstalling by pulling out the saves, if necessary

A
AR3E 25.10.22

Try compatibility mode.

Z
ZloyKiller11 25.10.22

Ezistor
Tried, all the same

A
AR3E 25.10.22

Tire 8.1 64 bit
In my opinion, this is the problem.

Z
ZloyKiller11 25.10.22

Thanks to Ovchin and thanks to Ezisor. I reinstalled it, everything works. The problem was solved by reinstalling the game.

d
dragodan 25.10.22

People, I installed sadx, preparations are underway for the first launch, then everything seems to be ready, the black screen and everything hangs, the download does not go further, please help, windows 7, thanks in advance!

Z
ZloyKiller11 25.10.22

dragodan malevich
at startup? Compatibility with WinXP worth it?