3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mk.SERGO_2.0v 25.10.22 05:52 pm

Tell me about your city

For example, I live in the city of Neryungri (Republic of Sakha Yakutia)

And in which city do you live? (photo is desirable)
Summer 30 max Winter -50 ne max
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shine 25.10.22

But why do you need it, author? Honest pure curiosity.

J
JustAnOrdinaryMan 25.10.22

Self-Murderer
wants to hunt down)

s
signin 25.10.22

EVIL PLAYER Photo of
Solitude forgot.

M
Mk.SERGO_2.0v 25.10.22

Self-Murderer
EVIL PLAYER JustAnOrdinaryMan Just trying to dispel the
chatter . There are almost none. It is not necessary to write the truth, maybe you will freeze something to cheer up))))

S
Shine 25.10.22

EVIL PLAYER
And in the profile, the gender seems to be male. But, as recent events have shown, PG loves cute ladders. Are you a naughty ladder?

M
Mk.SERGO_2.0v 25.10.22

EVIL PLAYER That's why
I don't give up.

J

EVIL PLAYER A trap
is, in simple terms, a transsexual, a transvestite. By the way, nature made some of them like that, while others are just fools. However, for some reason, both of them are called ladders.
And also a ladder - a ladder on ships, as well as a ladder for climbing on the roof. But you are hardly a ladder.
your cap)

R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.10.22

And what about Peter to tell? Normal place, however, the weather is not very good.

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

swamp

B
BioCommandos 25.10.22

Mk.SERGO_2.0v
Run, fool!
For the chatterbox will devour you!

n
northern alcoholic 25.10.22

In general, anyone can just start shooting or take away money and cars. Those who go to church say the dizzying price of indulgence: $ 50,000! So if you want to cover sins, then it will cost you dearly. .People directly fly out of them at the bus stop. Taxi drivers generally h.z. where they can take you, well, passengers don’t care at all. The cars here are very diverse: there are retro and cyberpunk right in one place! The doctors’ car is generally some kind of limousine. I don’t know what else to say.

J
Just stand 25.10.22

northern alcoholic
There are no cities there. Some industrial bases :)
And the bandos are harsh. Only in Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug did I learn that an Itrovsky worker could have problems not only with oil workers, cops or city administrations. Masters, superintendents drink vodka with them, push salary, and sometimes clap. As a special service, cops from some type of Urengoy in masks and with Kalash can (and in general there is nothing better around) fall into a temporary working settlement and start demanding something. For what fig it is not clear, otherwise both of them get through the border zone.
Where do you buy socks? Oh, no, is it necessary to go to the village? And this is what you have?
Everything is in survival mode. Only hardcore.

M
Mk.SERGO_2.0v 25.10.22

BioCommandos

M
Mr.Paradox 25.10.22

BioCommandos
Trying to reason with a green creature.

B
Balda716 25.10.22

I remember, when I was still a schoolboy, so one finger - I broke my finger ... gee-geek, show the fig - at least there will be no fractures, current bruises.

J

Balda716
Kukish is not so emotional, you can't offend a person with it.

E
EnglishQuaker 25.10.22

I live in Vladivostok. In my city, people (from the indigenous population) have recently been actively dumping glassware (that is, vodka / beer bottles and cracked plates) into the garbage chute. I also tell them this, they say, what are you doing, there (in the garbage compartment) people work, and you are a stalker on them. And those are such every time in response, pfft, what other people, it seemed to you, sir, that we didn’t see any of the people. Going down means down. Well, there is a scavenger, I don’t remember what his name was (either Magir, or Islam). It can be seen that he is dissatisfied, but nothing, he still goes to fulfill his duties, despite the inconvenience :)

Does anyone else in the city have this situation? It’s just that in some places, I heard, in general, someone managed to pour potent cockroach poison into the garbage chute (which, by the way, even when cockroaches are poisoned, is actually diluted with water, and sprayed in a respirator). What are they doing!

A
Aips95 25.10.22

I live in Taganrog. City-port-market. The city is small, because of the proximity to Ukraine, Ukrainian words sometimes occur in the language of local residents, moreover, they themselves do not know that there are no such words in Russian. The city mainly consists of grocery stores, banks and markets. The other part of the city consists of houses that are more than 200 years old and ordinary people live in them, without thinking that they live almost in a museum. There are no special attractions in the city (except for the sundial, and the city museum named after Alferaki.) Although it’s still worth walking around the city, as I already said, there are many houses in the city with preserved moldings and even wooden shutters that survived the USSR. Also in the city is the Radio Engineering Institute, often come here to study even from abroad. There is a large park in the city, in it you can find "Exactly that oak tree"
For almost a year, our city has been called a resort, and the mud from our Sea of ​​u200bu200bAzov, which the locals do not call except a puddle, suddenly began to be considered curative. Speaking of the sea, if you know where it is really possible to go almost completely on foot. In order for the water to become at least waist-deep, you need to go more than 100 meters from the coast. What to say. But the sea is there! Muscovites have enough of this. Speaking of them, many visitors are surprised at the local prices and sometimes they buy everything they can carry from the shops. Something like this.

E
EnglishQuaker 25.10.22

Churok dofiga?

F
Francis I 25.10.22

I live in Armavir, Krasnodar region. The town is wonderful for a quiet and peaceful life. Jobs and salaries are not included. Basically, the city subsists on sales and banks. You can’t get a job in law enforcement agencies without appropriate connections. I plan to move, but I need to earn some extra money.