3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Veles335 29.10.22 11:12 pm

Doesn't start. Gives an error with the text: Please launch the game from Steam client (Terraria)

I tried to run both through the shortcut and through the client. Installed dotNetFx40, dxweb, xnafx40. Problem not resolved
3 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil in the flеsh 29.10.22

Veles335 Error
translation: Please launch the game from the Steam client. Maybe your antivirus ate a pill or repack curve?

91mAR1K 16.11.22

Ahh, a pirate?
If the game is pirated and received by a "crack", which is unlikely, or it's just bad, then the game on most versions will start authenticating Steam, not finding it will give an error, but the game will start up.
I had 1.3.5.3 like this, it gave 3 different errors, after it started.
I advise you to download terraria from notorgames. They have a TG where you can download any game very quickly and pleasantly. (You can also on a PC, if there is a TG there, but you can use it on a phone, and then transfer the username to a PC)

91mAR1K 16.11.22

It is also likely that the antivirus found a strange file when connected to the Internet, checked it and blocked it (it happens on Windows 10, where an excellent antivirus is built in), you can go to the security settings → security log. Find a file located approximately in the game directory (folder) and unlock it. It could be, I just don't know what exactly you have wrong))