3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 29.10.22 11:12 pm

Your feedback and reviews for the game (Victoria 3)

Share your feedback on the game. This is not a topic for discussing the game - here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
shed 29.10.22

another game from steamboats to enjoy it, you need to get one more education, a diploma from Hoykastroitelny is not accepted and torturers from Victoria sharagi2 need to finish their studies or go to hell, also in the future you will need to subscribe, I do not recommend taking for rubles

E
Enmer 29.10.22

It's just fucked up, dear comrades.
I can't describe in words the pain I got while playing this "game".
Everything about her is bad.
Interface, graphics, mechanics and map.
Actually, I'll start with the map.
It is bad, it is not informative and simply does not give an understanding of what is happening. Country colors are faded. The reference card is the emperor rum and compared to the wiki, everything is very bad.
The interface seemed to be made by gaijins, in the sense that they are snails, it is so cluttered, uninformative and useless that it’s even funny. No minimap, no fucking layers. To find the resource you need, you either need to climb into the wretched building interface, or the wretched construction interface, and if you want to find a trade union with the necessary resource from a neighboring country, then click on it. In the same wiki 2, the interface was as good as possible, it provided all the information that you need, immediately presents the information that you do not need.
The graphics are very funny. I don’t understand who whispers in their ear there that everyone liked this squalor in ck3 and why they stuffed it into Vic 3. Clouds generally pleased me, they close your profiles and you can catch a brainlag, because you simply can’t see the tricks behind the cloud. Why, you guys, why did you do it?
Mechanics. They just don't work. In a sense, they work, but either not as we would like, like changing laws, or just crookedly, like war. In reality, in order to change the law, you need to change the parties in the government, which is done without fines, and then pass the law. Like everything. The farm of gold is as strange as possible, and these ones showed that during the construction of the type of loss or not, they do not work. After all, if you do not have the consumption of the goods produced, then no matter how you look at it, you will go into the minus. Trade in general does not plow, AI does not seem to use it at all, does not buy excess goods from you, at least I did not notice this.

In general, if Vic 2 was something like a magnum opus for steamships and people wanted to make it, then Vic 3 is just squalor.

B
Bearvy 29.10.22

I bought this masterpiece but I will say one thing is definitely not worth the money! Z.Y. CK3 in my heart forever and this is some kind of miscarriage ...

i
isMag 29.10.22

Failure in everything economy, trade, politics, diplomacy, war, construction, etc. the game is dead, it's even hard to think of what can help her.

N
N_OO_B 29.10.22

I was most looking forward to this game, I thought it would be better than the second part, but for me personally this is the disappointment of the decade.
Of all the minuses, I would like to note the terrible, as from the 90s, graphics of characters and flags. It's like being poked in the eye with a fork, it hurts to look at.

H
HappyRED 17.11.22

The game is full of rubbish, not only are the settings not saved, but also a bug on a bug.
But in general, I was drawn in, for Brazil I captured the whole of South America. Broke into the top 3 of the world.