3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 29.10.22 11:26 pm

Game Impressions (Bayonetta 3)

In some places already out, share your impressions.
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 29.10.22

agula98
There is already on the emulator, but it takes a long time to set up for your system and control, only for stubborn (or stoned) fans who have a lot of time.

I
IIIndrv 16.11.22

Passed yesterday, damn it, I don’t understand.
For example, I’m a big fan of DMS, I went through everything, I really love them for everything.
But there is some problem with the mount, I like to watch cutscenes in the first and in the second, although I went through them, for some reason they are somehow boring, and I just can’t even understand why.
I thought, well, maybe the third part will at least go differently, but here, in my opinion, it’s even worse, if earlier I played only because of the bayonetta itself and cutscenes, then it doesn’t hold anything in the three-ruble note and the gameplay itself is kind of spectacular, like in the previous ones parts, but not fun to play at all.
In short, this is my personal opinion, of course, with bayonet I somehow don’t stick, and why did they add a skirt to her? Ruined everything haha))))))))

S
Siray 16.11.22

The game is a bomb, among slashers it's straight epic. The evolution of the game is immediately visible compared to the second part, the demons bring a lot of interesting mechanics. New weapons with their own skills. We managed to improve the pumping. And of course, just a crazy epic of what is happening on the screen. In vain, Sony merged this studio. Now you can safely play the game on the emulator. Soon, Yuzu will be brought to mind to the level of Cemu and it will be possible to go through the second time. And on the threshold and Zelda the second will come out.

J
Joker6241 20.01.23

The game is a cannon, but the fitgerl repack is boorish, as well as many from it, that games simply break. Not only does the 1st chapter not load, but it also weighs 27Gb instead of its native weight of 15. This creature is doing bad business anyway, BOYCOTT TO THE KRIVORUK FUCK!!!

https://gametracker.org/torrents/pc/action/bayonetta_3/15-1-0-38143
link to normal version

J
Joker6241 20.01.23

Sirey
Happiness and hope in one post from a gamer, straight to tears =D