3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xDarkSide21x 29.10.22 11:26 pm

Can't play Trail Out after deleting save slots. (TRAIL OUT)

After completing the game, I accidentally deleted this save in the game itself and the game crashed, after that I went into the game and I was greeted by a screen with graphics settings, I configured them and clicked "accept settings" but I again flew out of the game, so also the window was highlighted from the Unreal Engine about the crash of the game. After that, I didn’t do anything (because I wanted to play it in my free time), reinstalled the game, deleted the save along the AppData/Local/TrailOut/Saved/SaveGames path, and still, after accepting the graphics settings, the game crashed. I don’t know what to do with the game anymore, if anyone has encountered such a problem or just knows how to solve it, please help, I will be very grateful! :)

2 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 29.10.22

xDarkSide21x Delete the TrailOut
folder along the AppData/Local path, go through other folders on board C and delete all TrailOut folders, also check My Documents, change the folder for installing the game, run it as administrator, delete all TrailOut mentions in the registry, first create a restore point.

K
KINLUD 20.01.23

Did it help?