3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steve Taller 22.11.19 10:27 pm

The game hangs dully (Destiny 2)

I will say this, pirates game as soon as the normal Internet, but now decided to buy Destiny 2 at a discount for 1T rubles, the game is certainly beautiful, sight that even in 4K on ultra goes above 60 fps, although absolutely boring and not addictive, but... some understand what I have it periodically hangs, sometimes black screen, sometimes just hangs and only a reset help at whom-thread such was??? The Windows 10, all refreshed, the last fire wood, for an hour of game time 5 hanged, wrote to Blizzard a refund, but I feel they won't send me away, but maybe there is a solution to the problem? similar crap was in diviine in дх12, the transition to dh11 solved the problem, and then even MSI AB is not working and what the game is IPA, it is unclear in the event viewer error with no drivers
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
GumaSt 22.11.19

Steve Taller
Computer weak

S
Steve Taller 22.11.19

GumaSt wrote:
Computer weak
too thick, try thinner

A
Amsterdamn76 22.11.19

Right now would be to buy the game which is distributed in the fall :D

K
Kir_Lazare 22.11.19

Steve Taller wrote:
pirates game as soon as normal Internet
Windows yourself, cheapskate

S
Steve Taller 22.11.19

Amsterdamn76 wrote:
Right now would be to buy the game which is distributed in the fall :D
I somehow about it have not heard much and didn't even know that it is distributed free, but probably the distribution was without all the DLC and bought it with all the add-ons with 50% discount, in principle, the average buffoon, if not for the constant strange samisoni then it would have gone

S
Steve Taller 22.11.19

Kir_Lazare wrote:
Windows yourself, cheapskate
and here Windows?

d
derectim 22.11.19

Steve Taller
Look through msi afterburner, maybe overheating

S
Steve Taller 22.11.19

derectim
In this game the code is made so that the overlay application does not plow. Latest MSI AB does not work, overheating is unlikely, in any game the map above 65 degrees is not heated, percent so all is cool in the games. But then he started to play in the division and also started the departures, with the Internet everything is OK, and once and a blue screen was launched LCA 5 and also immediately caught a cold case. Any help the client through Blizzard Revo Uninstaller and then 15 minutes played in the LCA of 5 and everything was OK. I'll keep looking, it will be a bunch bombast if this fucking Destiny 2 ditched me the map. Actually, sorry, the game is on 4 points with a minus and I would have played more if not for all these cold cases. Using PayPal type wrote the money back, but grandma is not gone yet, which is strange

d
derectim 22.11.19

Steve Taller
Reinstall windows, put a clean build from the site Mike.

S
Steve Taller 22.11.19

derectim wrote:
Reinstall windows, put a clean build from the site Mike.
no longer, handed the game back, with Windows I have no problems, rearranged the wood under vidyahu with a full uninstall using DDU, rearranged components of visual C++ 2 days everything is OK, I think there is a client Blizzard bacofoil something