3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 22.11.19 10:27 pm

Explain the essence of the gameplay - I'm constantly after death is necessary to clean up the location? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

I have a feeling that I don't quite understand how to play the game, like Bloodbore, Dark Souls, Nioh well Sekiro. Namely, do not understand the following mechanics. With normal enemies drops something that you need to spend on pumping. But death is something is lost, and the enemies appear again. It turns out that when I cleared out the location on 90%, and died at the end - I need to clean it again, until you manage to kill all, reaching to the checkpoints?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 22.11.19

FiftyFour7250
No you need to kill bosses and normal mobs just pumping.And armor you need to collect, and then the mobs you can just bypass and go hack bosses.

F
FiftyFour7250 22.11.19

Mr.Caduceus
But how to hack bosses not pump...

M
Mr.Caduceus 22.11.19

FiftyFour7250
So you're not greedy, chop, collect, upgrade, armor look, bottles of estus look for the armor look. Miyazaki, the Creator of the game said that in his games, he encourages the study, but remember that some opening may disappoint(for example fire-breathing dragon).

U
Ur Sok 22.11.19

FiftyFour7250
you can not swing, but just then the battle was delayed and the chance of being killed is higher.

n
nicholas.sire 22.11.19

It's simple: you need to go forward to the boss. Repeat until credits)

A
Aloska 22.11.19

FiftyFour7250
Boys and friend to the poor in Trukhanov guitar the games take place, and you're a pimp you can't.