3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Drozdov 29.10.22 11:40 pm

Damage in combat (The Witcher)

Can you help? I do very little damage in combat: 5-10 with a steel sword and somewhere around 4-8 with a silver one. How to fix it What should be pumped to increase damage? I just never played the first witcher, so I don’t really understand.
PS I figured it out
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voidear 29.10.22

Invest your talent points in the Agility skill tree, as well as in the power and fast combat style tree.
Maybe you hit opponents in the wrong stances? Powerful for large opponents (For example, Golem). Fast for dexterous opponents (For example, Drowners). With a group, I think everything is clear.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.10.22

Nikita Drozdov
I invested skill points in strength, agility, stamina and intelligence before the fight with the Beast. And so, yes, at the beginning of the game you can’t knock out monsters much. At the beginning of the game, Geralt is quite weak. For me, the most difficult fight was with the Beast.
Against drowners, use aard and finish them while they are lying. When fighting with Echinops, use Krinfried oil, Swallow + Eagle Owl and burn them with igni. Most of all experience is given for quests. runes / meteorites on swords, thereby improving them. To do this, you need at least three runes or three meteorites

a
azazello777 29.10.22

Drink thunder like, and if I remember correctly, then when crafting with all nigerdos, there will be another + 20% damage

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.10.22

azazello777
Blocking doesn't work with thunder

c
cat dog 20.01.23

The pumping was described to you above.
I can advise you to make elixirs Wolf, Shrike and Black Blood.

k
killer cat original 20.01.23

Nikita Drozdov , although the leveling
was described above, I’ll still add the most awesome build is to swing full attributes (the first 4 fields from the top) from the signs of igni aard and all styles to the maximum, and that’s all you are the king and god