3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RuslanBrigadir 22.11.19 10:27 pm

Does not work on the old FarCry 5 percent. (Far Cry 5)

Doesn't work on old percent FarCry 5 game test does not work on percents without the support SSE 4.1 and 4.2. The test was on the CPU AMD A6 3670 2.7 GHz 16 DDR4 GTX 1070 8 GB. https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-не-работает-на-старых-проц-farcry-5?recruiter=533869706&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive sign the petition to hold people to the game is not limited by iron.
68 Comments
Sort by:
R
RuslanBrigadir 22.11.19

Alexander_Vesker
And Yes, origin EA all games have a hold of their Newberry of the games support for older PERC

H
Hanzo666 22.11.19

Already got this type of creating useless topics, Pestryaev a lot of errors and non-compliance with the rules of punctuation.

S
Sirey Hramovnik 22.11.19

Hardware quickly becomes obsolete in 4-5 years and need to update the hardware.
Now the instructions for the PERC, earlier shaders were a barrier.

S
Sanapa 22.11.19

forget hildren percent!!!buy yourself with the instructions if the mother allows!!!

R
RuslanBrigadir 22.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
and then the pirates can not remove the copy protection and belay support and not to cut from the game

R
RuslanBrigadir 22.11.19

Hanzo666
don't like don't read

P
Prides 22.11.19

What a talented guy. Not only that, just a little unbalanced PC assembled, and launched with DDR4 memory while the processor operates only with the DDR3 format. The miracle of the motherboard, the collector marvel, the miracle mom's a liar.

B
BigInteger 22.11.19

Sirey Templar
Sirey Templar wrote:
Hardware quickly becomes obsolete in 4-5 years and need to update the hardware.
Now the instructions for the PERC, earlier shaders were a barrier.
What nonsense you write?
i7 2600K or FX 8120 for example came out exactly 7 years ago and have all the necessary instructions.
A new generation of processors comes out that only adds support for AVX and TSX instructions for the economic calculations. How will they affect the game?

l
lyaga11 22.11.19

BigInteger
in in!
already got

R
RoofyU 22.11.19

Write the game runs at 25 fps on AMD FX-4100 and Intel Core i3 2100. Percent old,and the FX-4100 is no support for SSE 4.1. I do not understand how infa

R
RoofyU 22.11.19

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/far_cry_5_test_gpu_cpu-292005/

S
Straic84 22.11.19

So, full FX-4100 which is slightly better than the same phenomon pulls, and phenome without instructi 4.1 what is already out there.

m
meagarry 22.11.19

and the game does not work on Pentium-200. add to the petition!
maybe it's time to upgrade? with each new game similar theme...

J
JockerSS 22.11.19

=)

w
warr1or2 22.11.19

for owners of FX - the game is very processorsamsung with percent even on low will suffer, even pretop vidyuhi idle, well, perhaps it is time to update this dinosaur.

A
Ashley33 22.11.19

Serious? And then megabuyouts? I Finalke 15 waited 2 weeks until they block fen will be removed naturally removed, when he realized that the people playing with the emulator CCE, which eats away 30 fps and still have in the game is 30 fps, i.e., the percent of the game is not required. And only after they nose-poked, that their marketing is already well understood - only then remove the lock and Oban - a game that is gives 60 frames on medium (in the presence of some gtx 960-980 ). Then it is not in the manual, the publisher simply locks start, because nobody likes that players do not change processors every six months. The pirates have been? need to swing and see - if not go to the phenomenon - hell buy it until the patch. But still go to pass Finalku 15, which is sooooo needed CCE, just not attracted as.

A
Ashley33 22.11.19

Dedushkas
well, actually 50t (you say the amount) this is my salary for 4 months, if not a penny to spend. And I am already 25 years out of high school. Not all are living in Moscow. If you really have nowhere to do with money - it is cheaper to buy a console once gave 20t and everything, and then Rudy sneaky cheat requirements for each new game, in which no difference with the previous no - to me that every year a new percent or map to buy? We both got used 15 years ago - bought the computer sitting for 10 years straight.

C
Contants 22.11.19

Fenopy ride?

S
Straic84 22.11.19

Yes, it is clear that the old processors, it is clear what needs to be updated and no questions when percent is simply not pulls, but specifically in this case, the game is on FX-4100 processor which is slightly more efficient (if not performance) of the hair dryer 965. And it is strange when the limit is only manual, with the same Primal which is similar and had Denuvo did not require anything like that.

.Chiken 22.11.19

Stop going to the individual.
From: mice were crying, injected, but continued to sit on fanaah in 2018. It is time hardware upgrade, not to write another petition to the developers I HAVE an OLD IRON LET's PLAY xD