3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spiny 29.10.22 11:52 pm

Questions about the motherboard and processor...

I am puzzled by my new computer, namely the motherboard, Asrock Z690 Taichi. She is a hot thing, and as I found out by crawling on the Internet, all Z690s are hot. But by setting the fan schedule and the temperature of 36-37 degrees in idle time, it can rise somewhere up to 45 degrees. Every time there is fan noise, and then they become quieter again, because the temperature again drops below 40. That is, such jumps in temperature of the motherboard even in idle. In cyberpunk 2077 I even saw 70 degrees, but mostly up to 70 (60-68). But all this goes exactly to the CPU socket, which means to the processor. The processor also starts to heat up (i9 12900KF). HWiNFO showed in cyberpunk the processor heated up to 74 degrees. Should I be worried or is it normal?
2 Comments
Sort by:
B
Botponevole 29.10.22

What fans? This motherboard has a passive cooling chipset

S
Spiny 29.10.22

Botponevol
Dropsy stands. And this is also annoying because dropsy seems to be better for cooling. Before that, I always stood before the air. The old PC on the i7 8700k had a noctua nh d15 tower and the temperatures were normal. And then dropsy Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360P Silver Edition ARGB. Although now I’m thinking ... I set a cooling schedule in the program from asrock. Tomorrow I'll take a better look at everything and maybe lay out screenshots.