3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cka.T 29.10.22 11:52 pm

What a trash (Bayonetta 3)

Who plays this G..... And there are normal games and platforms: PC consoles,
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
El_Trolo 29.10.22

Cka.T
Go to DotA and ride until your mom puts you to bed)

d
dxxoddddeffffx 17.11.22

I also do not understand why only a switch?

B
Beirut 17.11.22

dxxoddddeffffx
When you grow up, you will understand that in adulthood, whoever pays is the one who orders the music.
When you become rich, you can give money to Platium Games to develop the game and port it wherever you want
. Well, for reference, PC today is probably one of the worst platforms (for players )
trash is just mountains, but there are no games))))

s
slipnot6 17.11.22

To be honest, if you are not ready to endure a ton of Japanese game, even if you have the opportunity to play, you better not. I tried, started, kind of epic, but there's so much weird stuff I don't even know. Maybe I'll try to play further, if I don't die from the creep.
Just run the first 20 minutes of the passage on YouTube and you will understand what I mean.

B
Beirut 17.11.22

Slipnot6
what game alle? Are you being raised in incubators or something?)))
THE GAME IS NOT ABOUT THE
PLOT this is a SLASHER, it’s not even like that, it’s a TOP slasher and it’s better not even to be seen on the horizon,
or are you already numb from the latest cinematic toys where nothing is required from the player at all?
it's a game about gameplay where your skill spirals and gets better and better until you get it perfect, which is 100++ hours minimum (especially if experience is zero)
Slipnot6 wrote:
if I don't die from cringe.
Ahahaha noobs will pick up buzzwords without even knowing their meaning)))
Your post is the same KRING))) if you don’t even understand what you are playing.