3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AsanSasan 29.10.22 11:53 pm

Find a movie by features.

This idea is not mine, because such a topic has already been created, but is currently closed. For this reason, I created a new identical theme. It has happened to everyone that once, for example, in childhood, they saw a movie that they liked, but did not remember the name. So, in this topic you can describe the plot, actors or a specific scene from the movie, and others will help you find it.
Personally, I'm currently looking for a movie in which I remember a few scenes and a plot. I remember how two boys exchanged fire in some room (the room belongs to their uncle) with Nerf blasters, after which two adult men quietly joined them. I don't remember how this little skirmish ended. I remember that after that, these two men were supposed to take the boys somewhere, and the boys' parents agreed. But one of the men, the driver, changes the route and takes them to no one knows where, if I'm not mistaken, he wants to kill them. At some point, the second man protests, the men get out of the car and the driver kills the rebel, after which the three of them continue to drive. At some point, they reach the hangar with the plane, near which they meet a guy who is a pilot. What happened next, I don't remember. But I remember when already three (two boys and a driver, but I don’t remember where the pilot went) jumped out of the plane and were fighting for a parachute. As a result, the boys survive, and the driver either dies, or something else. Then their uncle descends to the boys by helicopter, and says that he has been following them all this time. So, please help me find this movie. And if you don’t know, then try to find your own or help others.
0 Comments
Sort by: