3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Lyapin 16.11.22 09:05 pm

Russian dubbing, which is not (God of War: Ragnarok)

Guys, write your opinion here, I personally think that the choice of localization should be the default.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samson14 16.11.22

Without Russian voice acting, it will be sad, of course, since being distracted by subtitles is not good ...

E
Ely Maze 16.11.22

Ilya Lyapin
Russian voice acting is in the Polish and Ukrainian regions, and in the rest there are only subs

D
DEDGAMER 16.11.22

No need to sculpt a hunchback, bloggers are already playing with Russian voice acting, although it didn’t exist yesterday.

n
nfnhf20 16.11.22

Ely Maze
In all European localization there is Russian voice acting, but in Turkish only subs are available.

d
dmi_kos 16.11.22

When people were given access to the game a day earlier, then there was no Russian full localization, on the day of release on the 9th it was delivered. I myself play with the Ukrainian region, localization is completely in Russian

I
Ilya Lyapin 16.11.22

I also have dmi_kos
on Ukrainian acc, but what about others?

P
Pahant0Ss 16.11.22

Ilya Lyapin
pass with subs or buy in PolandUkraine. I also broke off, yes, I would even say it was infuriating when the game came out - there is one voice acting language by default (English in the Turkish version) and the remaining 3 to choose from must be downloaded separately, if you suddenly need one of them, why couldn’t it be done in any region access to all subs / voiceovers. this is such nonsense that pipets. but in the Russian store there is a choice of Arabic - after all, it is so needed in the Russian store)))

D
DangerHawk80 16.11.22

Ilya Lyapin
You can make a Polish account and play with Russian voice acting or wait for November 30th and buy an Austrian CD in MVideo. I made a Polish account and play with Russian voice acting. As a result, the game cost only 200 rubles. more expensive than in a Russian store (there is a price of 4999 rubles - a version for PS4, but you can’t buy it there-))) In Poland it costs 299 zlotys, I bought cards for 100 and 200 zlotys for 5197 rubles. Yes, and after installation I play in Russian acc, glasses work-)

I
Ilya Lyapin 16.11.22

DangerHawk80
I played 45 hours and didn't spend a single ruble on the game

D
DangerHawk80 20.01.23

Ilya Lyapin
So what's the point of playing the game on YouTube? It's not interesting ... You yourself are free to do what you want and feel the gameplay and story, and most importantly, if you have a PS5 or PS4 Pro and a 4k TV with HDR, then you can also enjoy great graphics!