3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEDGAMER 16.11.22 09:05 pm

Full Russian translation (God of War: Ragnarok)

Will there be a full Russian translation in the game on the Turkish psn account, as well as on disks in Eldorado, M-video, and on Ozon, or will there be only text?
37 Comments
Sort by:
g
getjet 16.11.22

DEDGAMER
Turkish PSN will not have Russian voice acting, I heard that Russian voice acting will supposedly be in Israeli localization.

N
Nemezid90 16.11.22

Will there be voice acting in Russian, indicated in the Turkish store, or do you really think that English voice acting weighs 89GB? more than the game itself? do not carry nonsense

B
Ben121212 16.11.22

Rus language (voice) is in British and Polish acc, I took it to Polish and there is exactly Russian voice acting, take Poland for 100% Russian language, there is no Russian in Turkey and India, it has also been checked already.

D
Don Obolon 16.11.22

DEDGAMER
I just ordered a disc in Eldorado, though delivery is at the end of November ((
Well, on the site in the description of the disc, the Russian language is simply indicated. Like it or not, xs, well, in theory, all available languages ​​​​are immediately sewn into the disc

A
AlexanderYA 16.11.22

Everything will be, the answer is from the Turkish PS, the discussion, I think, is no longer relevant

J
Jay C 16.11.22

AlexanderYA
This answer is about general localizations in the game, and not specifically that there will be full Russian localization in the Turkish region. This screenshot has been circulating around the Internet for a long time. But however, when preloading, if you go into the files and game data on the console, then there are only 4 languages, there is no Russian. On the other hand, perhaps it will be possible to download it after the release of the game, again through the menu files and game data. For example, in the game The Last of Us Part 1, you can additionally download a bunch of other languages. In any case, we will find out everything specifically the day after tomorrow.

J
Jay C 16.11.22

Nemezid90
In the Turkish store, nothing is indicated. And they never indicate, as in any other store until the release of the game itself!

D
DEDGAMER 16.11.22

Don Obolon
I thought for a long time, I also decided to order it in Eldorado, it just cost me less than 4.5k and this disk can then be pushed.

D
Don Obolon 16.11.22

DEDGAMER
Norm price. When do they promise to deliver?

D
DEDGAMER 16.11.22

Don Obolon
Yes, for a very long time, they promise in the first days of December, the price was formed due to unused bonuses. Okay, let's wait.

I
Ilya Lyapin 16.11.22

nice we were knocked over with voice acting on tour.akkah

R
Rancor7 16.11.22

Bought in Turkey and I'm fine. There are enough subtitles, but I'm thinking of switching to pure English. With Russians, the meaning is clear, but when you yourself begin to translate speech, you understand that there are a lot of mistakes and inconsistencies, confusion arises. Plus rusabs are made vanilla. There are no norms for the translation of swear words and phraseological units that add charm to this game.

J
Jon Becket 16.11.22

Guys, tell me who has already played the game, is there Russian in the tour acc? Or is it better to buy a game for a Polish account?

D
Don Obolon 16.11.22

Jon Bekket
There is no Russian voice acting in the Turkish account, only subs. Polish has voice acting.

E
Ely Maze 16.11.22

Russian voice acting is in the Polish Ukrainian and Russian regions, it seems that there will be disks for Russia,
but in everything else, only subs

D
DEDGAMER 16.11.22

Players who find God of War Ragnarok discs in the Russian Federation (most likely they will be imported from Europe) will receive full localization.

m
mylovar 16.11.22

I took the Polish Ak. There is a Russian voice acting.

s
svt94 16.11.22

In the Arab Emirates, I took it for 4650 through binanc.
The voice acting is Russian.
I wanted to take it from the beginning in Poland, but there were no cards for replenishing my wallet. Yes, and I thought that the Poles do not need my money :)))

d
denis.72rus 16.11.22

people tell me please, is there a Russian voice acting on the British account?

R
RedOwl 16.11.22

Rancor7
I do not understand why they put minuses. Translation and the truth is frankly not very good. The meaning of the phrases is simply distorted.