3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
komar8899 16.11.22 09:05 pm

I put 2k faces = brown face. mods are correct. (Fallout 4)

no mod conflicts. how to make everything work? no mods to fix. they don't help.
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
slipnot6 16.11.22

There was the same garbage - I still haven’t found a solution, to be honest, although I rummaged through the entire nexusmod. I suspect that it doesn't exist...
You have to play with ugly standard ones.

k
komar8899 16.11.22

Slipnot6
why then do some people have 8k and they don't bother with brown faces?

s
slipnot6 16.11.22

komar8899
I asked the same questions when I posted in the nexus threads about this, and I was the only one who had this problem, therefore, no one knew how to help me. I downloaded different texture packs, high-resolution texture fixes, installed an unofficial patch of different versions, enb/reshade fixes... Zero sense. Perhaps the problem is in the version of the game - I have a pirate, a little outdated, suddenly there is a conflict because of this. My girlfriend has a license and hasn't had any problems with her faces.

k
komar8899 16.11.22

Slipnot6
friend I figured it out! shorter! it is necessary that each texture that you put be the same size! if for example you put a 2k face, then put 2k makeup, moles, etc. this does not apply to the eyes and hairstyles from mods, but to the vanilla hair color retexture, yes. In addition, the LooksMenu Customization Compendium mod has a patch for 2k faces! but there is a specific retexture, but I put it just in case. I'll have to try with a different retexture.