3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ak1da 16.11.22 09:05 pm

Error code: DIVER (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022))

Who ever faced such a problem? Found the topic, change DNS in the network settings. Zero sense

13 Comments
Sort by:
j
jlkhgg 16.11.22

Same. Nothing helps. I have already tried all the options. Only I have this problem on Xbox SX

j
jlkhgg 16.11.22

And what are the dislikes for? someone better help

a
ak1da 16.11.22

jlkhgg
support

j
jlkhgg 16.11.22

ak1da
What city are you from? Huh, maybe it has something to do with it. I don't know what to cling to anymore. I did everything according to all options and to no avail

a
ak1da 16.11.22

jlkhgg
Sevastopol

a
ak1da 16.11.22

As a result, after a fraud with a router (connected by phone to Wi-Fi, and the phone with a cord to the computer), everything worked, but the ping is 150, the friezes are crazy, so the question remains open

S
SonyK_2 16.11.22

ak1da
ak1da wrote:
Sevastopol
With the previous part of Modern Warfare (2019), the inhabitants of Crimea seemed to have problems too (and maybe not only with it) - sanctions, etc. Perhaps even now.
https://forums.playground.ru/call_of_duty_modern_warfare_2019/tech/est_igroki_iz_kryma-982696/
PS I myself played MBT in that part of the silent, but I live not in the Crimea, but in the Volga region (provider Rostelecom).

j
jlkhgg 16.11.22

ak1da
And I'm from Donetsk. That's why I asked, because the truth can be because of the sanctions. But at least you could get online. I've tried absolutely everything

S
SonyK_2 16.11.22

jlkhgg
jlkhgg wrote:
...I'm from Donetsk...
How are you with online (foreign) games, any problems?

j
jlkhgg 16.11.22

SonyK_2
Rainbow blocks (does not connect to the server), but forza, chivarli, UFS-4, MK11 work without problems over the network. The fact is that the cold worked for about 10 days, and then on one unfortunate day an error

S
SonyK_2 16.11.22

jlkhgg
jlkhgg wrote:
...cold worked for about 10 days, and then one unfortunate day an error...
Before the error, the game was not updated? - if so, perhaps because of this. Or they "closed the shop" for our players, for example, the game is not officially available on Steam.

j
jlkhgg 16.11.22

SonyK_2
that did not seem to be updated. Did not notice

X
XPEH3HAET 20.01.23

Hello! I'm from Russia. Primorsky Krai. Internet AllianceTelecom. He is Octopus and has already been bought out by Rostelecom. This is how my problem with the DIVER error was solved, as well as Status and other crashes and errors. Startup. I play via battlenet. Created a Kazakh account and downloaded wz 2.0. Down to business. I installed a trial version of vpn, I think you can use any. I connected first through the Czech Republic! How glad I was when everything quickly connected network services are available and everything else. Although I sat for long hours with this problem, I dug the Internet and yotube. Launched DMZ kaktka passed twitching most likely a problem in ping (vpn still cuts the Internet) Paul skated the rollers and it was impossible to play. Passed through Germany. It went much better, but crashes with errors began after 2, 3 minutes. In general, I spat, I think that's enough from me for today😂😂😂! But anyway, I decided to try something else. I would like to note that the battlenet launcher was launched as an administrator and with the mode of ignoring full-screen debugging. This is in compatibility a little higher than the launch from admin. So. I closed the game and battlenet also closed it in the tray (at the bottom right of the launch panel. I launched vpn (through Germany). I launched the battlenet and checked and restored the game files. Press the gear next to the blue game start button. The procedure lasted a minute and a half. After that, I turned it off vpn. And started the game in normal mode. There was no limit to the joy. I played 4 rerolls smoothly without the slightest problems. I was very surprised that everything went so smoothly. I did not touch the graphics settings at all! Fps jumped from 72 to 110, the spread is large. Ping 90 160 sometimes 180. (Of course, I changed the settings later, removed all the shadows. Well, on the Internet you will find each for yourself) fps vyro 90-115 is already pleasing. My computer is more precisely a Lenovo Legion 5 17” laptop; ips, razen 5800x, rtx 3070, ram 16 gb, ssd 500 gb. Power supply 300 watt. I have another steam account with the same problem. But haven't checked it yet. Maybe later I will add. As you probably know, when checking local data, 17 files cannot be checked and will be downloaded. But after checking, nothing is fixed. Network services are not available. I will be glad if my method helps someone. Since it took me a long time to solve this problem. Almost a day. They say there is another solution - disconnection in the pvnp modem (if I wrote it correctly, I don’t remember. But I haven’t tried it yet. Good luck and have fun playing! PS on board windows 10 home ssd 500gb. Power supply 300 watt. I have another steam account with the same problem. But haven't checked it yet. Maybe later I will add. As you probably know, when checking local data, 17 files cannot be checked and will be downloaded. But after checking, nothing is fixed. Network services are not available. I will be glad if my method helps someone. Since it took me a long time to solve this problem. Almost a day. They say there is another solution - disconnection in the pvnp modem (if I wrote it correctly, I don’t remember. But I haven’t tried it yet. Good luck and have fun playing! PS on board windows 10 home ssd 500gb. Power supply 300 watt. I have another steam account with the same problem. But haven't checked it yet. Maybe later I will add. As you probably know, when checking local data, 17 files cannot be checked and will be downloaded. But after checking, nothing is fixed. Network services are not available. I will be glad if my method helps someone. Since it took me a long time to solve this problem. Almost a day. They say there is another solution - disconnection in the pvnp modem (if I wrote it correctly, I don’t remember. But I haven’t tried it yet. Good luck and have fun playing! PS on board windows 10 home But after checking, nothing is fixed. Network services are not available. I will be glad if my method helps someone. Since it took me a long time to solve this problem. Almost a day. They say there is another solution - disconnection in the pvnp modem (if I wrote it correctly, I don’t remember. But I haven’t tried it yet. Good luck and have fun playing! PS on board windows 10 home But after checking, nothing is fixed. Network services are not available. I will be glad if my method helps someone. Since it took me a long time to solve this problem. Almost a day. They say there is another solution - disconnection in the pvnp modem (if I wrote it correctly, I don’t remember. But I haven’t tried it yet. Good luck and have fun playing! PS on board windows 10 home