3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 16.11.22 09:05 pm

Your feedback and reviews for the game (God of War: Ragnarok)

Share your feedback on the game. This is not a topic for discussing the game - here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
21 Comments
Sort by:
v
vald11 16.11.22

The beginning of course .. Just the mother of his beautiful, expensive movie. An exemplary, and unfortunately, probably unattainable level for many other developers of story-driven games. Picture, animation, staging - like tlou 2 multiplied by xs how much. Then, of course, the level of the epic subsides and a typical sequel-continuation appears. The gameplay has not undergone radical changes. Wet enemies, solve puzzles, explore locations. The poor variety of ordinary opponents from the first part seems to have been taken into account. At least not in the beginning. Dismemberment appeared, which the first part also could not boast of. The picture, the effects are much better than the first part, and in some places because of the super-lighting, some kind of cg level is straight. How fucking sparks from the fiery arrows of a centaur look in a blizzard of a night forest .. The Russian voice acting is good, very cool, that all the key characters are voiced by the same actors. Well, except for Atreus, for obvious reasons.

m
mylovar 16.11.22

Top game. The picture on the ps5 is gorgeous. The game is perfectly optimized. In general, all the same gov, only more and better) Perhaps this can be called an exemplary sequel)

l
look look 16.11.22

God of War was posted on reddit, but I can’t download 1fichier from it,

whoever wants to go ahead, it’s European with Russian

[CUSA34390] God of War Ragnarok Update 2.00 Fully Backported

Base:
https://1fichier.com/?1k1yp0weqh2kz28l50v5&af=3662447

j
jaller0461 16.11.22

vald11
Atreus was voiced by the same person as in the first one. He just grew up and his voice broke. In the English voice acting with Atrey, everything is the same.

v
vald11 16.11.22

jaller0461
Wow, really? Did not know. But the approach is definitely interesting.

D
DangerHawk80 16.11.22

The game is excellent - the plot, sound, quests, combat, etc., definitely not worse than the last part. Top notch optimization. Playing on PS 4 Pro in "quality" mode on a 4k TV set in game mode with HDR. The graphics look very good, I played 4 hours yesterday, I did not notice a drop in FPS.
The curling iron was gathering dust in the closet for a long time, I could not buy the game in the Russian PS store. I had to make a Polish account, buy wallet replenishment cards, in the end it turned out to be only 200 rubles. more expensive than it costs in our store. I know that in Turkey it is cheaper, but in Poland there is Russian voice acting, but in Turkey it seems that only subtitles and you can’t buy games on your account right away, you need to wait like 6 days (they write about it on the Internet, I didn’t check it myself). After installing the game, I play from a Russian account, achievements are available-)))

A
AlexWake777 16.11.22

WHAT IS THIS. FUCKING. Just a delight from the first seconds and then non-stop. The perfect combination of everything, an impeccable sense of rhythm a'la TLOU, cosmically powerfully developed characters that attract attention from the first seconds (Thor from Marvel is just a nonentity against the background of the local 'real' Thor!), divinely cool production and direction, penetrating emotional scenes and the best combat system in its genre, multiplied by ultra beautiful graphics - that's what "God Of War Ragnarok" is. The power is unreal.

THIS IS THE FUCK THE GAME INDUSTRY SHOULD BE, and not all this other service shit.
Exactly SUCH, blowing the roof all components, sincere, immersing headlong into a cosmically powerfully staged story, from which it is impossible to break away, except perhaps for a dream.

C
Caliscan 16.11.22

I don’t feel enthusiastic, just a good game, very good. Changes compared to the previous part at least.
Additional quests were promised at the level of the witcher, until I saw them, the same as in the last part. The graphics seem to be the same, but I play on the slim, probably there are improvements on the PS5.
In short, running after a curling iron right now for the sake of this game probably makes no sense, you can go on a PC in a couple of years. If the plot is very interesting, then you can look at the walkthrough, and the gameplay is exactly the same as in the previous part.

I
Ilya Lyapin 16.11.22

before the release, I dismantled my ps4 slim, for 5 years, it was clean (surprisingly), the radiator was not clogged, I replaced the thermal paste (mx-4) and the console does not heat up and does not make noise. Start of the game, just a gun

D
DEDGAMER 16.11.22

Ilya Lyapin
I’ve also had it for about 5 years already, I’ve never taken it apart and I’m not going to, because it doesn’t make noise, I only play exes, I just keep it for this, there has always been and is a powerful PC and I adhere to this opinion if the console does not make noise, does not make any sounds, why disassemble ?!

I
Ilya Lyapin 16.11.22

DEDGAMER
in Cyberpunk, the console overheated and buzzed, I agree about the PC + console

H
Hctaw 16.11.22

The plot is better than the 1st part, the combat + - 1st part, the visual looks purely due to the artists (low bow to them) looks normal, technically the game is outdated by 5ok years (Forbidden West is much ahead in detail, but there is an open world). Normal part 2, the plot of the first at least ceases to feel so miserable, there is a super smooth transition from the 1st to the 2nd ... (hence the whole rigmarole about DLC for 70 bucks). Staging + work of artists = sometimes it really feels like an expensive film, otherwise it all depends on personal tastes (setting, genre, etc.).

I
IvanFirsov 16.11.22

Another deception from Sony, as with all exclusives in this generation, starting with Morales and Horizon and ending with the year. Absolutely the same game (well, at least they would change something), DLS with a weak plot compared to the original, without a drop of new ideas, no longer with this epic, not with that brutal GG. They also don’t let them think with hints, just like children are immediately told a guess. What's the point??? When I bought a curling iron a year ago, I had a feeling that I would use hboh more often. So in the end I will send it, even the exclusives at the box are already better. I got a curling iron a couple of times in a year and each time I was disappointed ... There were so many Hopes for the god of war and .... Just again the usual dls

R
Rancor7 16.11.22

Good game but nothing more. The crumpled ending was a disappointment. In fact, I was waiting for a story in the spirit of an allegedly leaked plot of a year ago, with time travel and everything. Some questions remained unanswered, the game left a feeling of some understatement.

d
dimakozhanov 16.11.22

The game is too overextended in places and sometimes there are so many battles just out of nowhere that you get mentally and physically tired of them, the game has become almost a copy of Darksiders 2, there are just a lot of parallels with it, the plot somehow let us down, I was expecting more, there are interesting and cool moments, but there are few of them, and Ragnarok itself turned out to be somehow sluggish and short, GoW 3 loses almost in everything, the game is 8 out of 10 maximum, just a good game, never a masterpiece as many yell.

B
BLATNOY1 16.11.22

Agree with the previous commenter. The game is inferior in scale even to 4 parts and does not see the third part in the distance. The ragnarok itself turned out to be some kind of zilch, I still don’t understand why they were trampling around it so much. We were told about Thor, about his vile nature and vile deeds from the 4th part, but at the end he was leaked as for me, although at the beginning he was cool. Disappointed as Asgard (some kind of village). The final turned out like with the game of thrones - they led to something grandiose and at the end zilch.
There are moments with a dump head, but those are few. Lots of snot.
Played both the Ps4 version and the Ps5 version everywhere the game looks amazing.
The gameplay is still the same 4th part, there are not many innovations. In general, a good game, plot, visual, but "Schedebar 10/10" does not pull as for me.

Z
Zhasl 20.01.23

This is not a game, but just propaganda for the FEM agenda and LGBT, and so the lives of NERGI women are important! Where Kratos finally becomes a FART to you or Alpha male, who tore the gods right and left, and his son is a weakling worthless mother's son, I laughed wildly when this little boy tried to break the lid of the chest with his fist, but in the end he broke his fist. This game is not for fans, but for the pampered children of PENDOSTAN and the propaganda of Homosexuality, the denial of Masculinity and so on, and to criticize the players, they say, why the giantess NIGRI WOMAN the authors issued "SHIT WE WANTED ON YOU" We created this universe? What kind of nonsense Greek mythologies, the devil knows how many years, and there were NEGROUS born there, that is, they were, but only slaves, this is the same case with the Witcher when it was bought by HUETFLIX and began to reshape it in its own way and spit on the FANS because the PENDOSTAN public craves the NEGRO GAYS! Kratos died for me back in 2018 and I won’t be surprised that Loki or Atreus will turn out to be GAY in the fifth part by 1000%

Z
Zhasl 20.01.23

IvanFirsov
is in fact a DLC where 70 gigs of files are rubbish in order to clog the disk.

Z
ZackSnyder 20.01.23

the game is the disappointment of the year. if at the age of 18 the software reboot made strong and fresh impressions, then it’s just a failure on all fronts. the graphics on the PS5 just sucks, for which Sony just added. 10 bucks is not clear. ps4 mid life cycle level. I don’t understand point-blank what kind of photorealism and cinematography we are talking about, even if the grass looks wretched, passing through objects, and the textures of some objects are simply at a wildly low level. the combat curve, it simply displays the constant need to reset the shield charge, the enemies constantly become attacks, the stun almost always does not pass through them. you get hit even during rune attacks. you can't make combos because of the slowness of kratos. pumping is slow in terms of strength (and someone else scolded ubisoft for the levels of enemies, if you are at the 4th level of strength and hit the enemy from 6 - you are a corpse), and in terms of skills it is practically useless. in terms of gameplay...fed up with the constant chests and "puzzles" of the level, open the chest by setting fire to the torches or find the right corner. game over tightened with empty walks, during which you listen to whining, reflection and transfusion from empty to empty. oh, I don’t want war, oh enemies are not enemies, oh I’ll do everything for atreus, oh we need to seek not justice, but revenge, oh, not revenge, but justice, we must be better, we are leaving, not, we are at war! there is only 1 in the game! "this is a turn", which is not particularly impressive, maybe it was just fucked up. Thor is fucked up, a fat, cutesy wino, who can hardly be typed for the whole game for an hour. one is not at all impressive as an antagonist at all. it is ingenious to make someone who is simply looking for answers to the questions of mere mortals (why are we here. for what. what is the meaning of being?) brilliant! Kratos became a spineless nurse, whom a son can call a jerk without consequences. the game is imbued with a feminist agenda, starting from the scene with the flower and ending with the "liberation" from male slavery. the dialogues seemed to be written by a schoolgirl, a regular visitor to the forums "how to be a strong woman and what a real man should tell you." at first it caused laughter, then just sadness. as a result, the relationship with fay is not normally revealed, the whole game is not a father and son journey and the development of their relationship, but a walk with anyone else. for atreya, each stage will generally be tightened and pulled. the ending is generally a theater of the absurd with a twist under the Marvel scale. as a result, there is no truly worthwhile ending to Kratos' adventures. this is not the end at all! rejoice? yeah, I can't wait for the sequel. so merge a cult character - it must be able to. I really regret buying the collector's edition, I believed in the game so much, but in fact, zilch. the game does not give anything new, the reassembled first part with an increase in the number of everything and everyone at times. they didn’t care about pumping from the first game, start all over again. Structurally, everything is the same as in the first part, up to visiting the worlds. it feels like her left group of newbies was doing. I liked 3 moments from the game: 1) with Fenrir (expected, but touching) 2) with gnomes (albeit a little dramatic) 3) the final dialogue between Kratos and Thor, the only dialogue for which you are not ashamed. what the hell are they talking about?? save the whale, save the jellyfish 2 times, bring the deer or clean the garden from filth??? without a barlog, the game went to the wrong steppe. very, very embarrassing. after passing experienced a catharsis that this heresy is over. I will never replay it. so believed in the game, but in fact zilch. the game does not give anything new, the reassembled first part with an increase in the number of everything and everyone at times. they didn’t care about pumping from the first game, start all over again. Structurally, everything is the same as in the first part, up to visiting the worlds. it feels like her left group of newbies was doing. I liked 3 moments from the game: 1) with Fenrir (expected, but touching) 2) with gnomes (albeit a little dramatic) 3) the final dialogue between Kratos and Thor, the only dialogue for which you are not ashamed. what the hell are they talking about?? save the whale, save the jellyfish 2 times, bring the deer or clean the garden from filth??? without a barlog, the game went to the wrong steppe. very, very embarrassing. after passing experienced a catharsis that this heresy is over. I will never replay it. so believed in the game, but in fact zilch. the game does not give anything new, the reassembled first part with an increase in the number of everything and everyone at times. they didn’t care about pumping from the first game, start all over again. Structurally, everything is the same as in the first part, up to visiting the worlds. it feels like her left group of newbies was doing. I liked 3 moments from the game: 1) with Fenrir (expected, but touching) 2) with gnomes (albeit a little dramatic) 3) the final dialogue between Kratos and Thor, the only dialogue for which you are not ashamed. what the hell are they talking about?? save the whale, save the jellyfish 2 times, bring the deer or clean the garden from filth??? without a barlog, the game went to the wrong steppe. very, very embarrassing. after passing experienced a catharsis that this heresy is over. I will never replay it. reassembled the first part with an increase in the number of everything and everyone at times. they didn’t care about pumping from the first game, start all over again. Structurally, everything is the same as in the first part, up to visiting the worlds. it feels like her left group of newbies was doing. I liked 3 moments from the game: 1) with Fenrir (expected, but touching) 2) with gnomes (albeit a little dramatic) 3) the final dialogue between Kratos and Thor, the only dialogue for which you are not ashamed. what the hell are they talking about?? save the whale, save the jellyfish 2 times, bring the deer or clean the garden from filth??? without a barlog, the game went to the wrong steppe. very, very embarrassing. after passing experienced a catharsis that this heresy is over. I will never replay it. reassembled the first part with an increase in the number of everything and everyone at times. they didn’t care about pumping from the first game, start all over again. Structurally, everything is the same as in the first part, up to visiting the worlds. it feels like her left group of newbies was doing. I liked 3 moments from the game: 1) with Fenrir (expected, but touching) 2) with gnomes (albeit a little dramatic) 3) the final dialogue between Kratos and Thor, the only dialogue for which you are not ashamed. what the hell are they talking about?? save the whale, save the jellyfish 2 times, bring the deer or clean the garden from filth??? without a barlog, the game went to the wrong steppe. very, very embarrassing. after passing experienced a catharsis that this heresy is over. I will never replay it. up to visiting the worlds. it feels like her left group of newbies was doing. I liked 3 moments from the game: 1) with Fenrir (expected, but touching) 2) with gnomes (albeit a little dramatic) 3) the final dialogue between Kratos and Thor, the only dialogue for which you are not ashamed. what the hell are they talking about?? save the whale, save the jellyfish 2 times, bring the deer or clean the garden from filth??? without a barlog, the game went to the wrong steppe. very, very embarrassing. after passing experienced a catharsis that this heresy is over. I will never replay it. up to visiting the worlds. it feels like her left group of newbies was doing. I liked 3 moments from the game: 1) with Fenrir (expected, but touching) 2) with gnomes (albeit a little dramatic) 3) the final dialogue between Kratos and Thor, the only dialogue for which you are not ashamed. what the hell are they talking about?? save the whale, save the jellyfish 2 times, bring the deer or clean the garden from filth??? without a barlog, the game went to the wrong steppe. very, very embarrassing. after passing experienced a catharsis that this heresy is over. I will never replay it. what the hell are they talking about?? save the whale, save the jellyfish 2 times, bring the deer or clean the garden from filth??? without a barlog, the game went to the wrong steppe. very, very embarrassing. after passing experienced a catharsis that this heresy is over. I will never replay it. what the hell are they talking about?? save the whale, save the jellyfish 2 times, bring the deer or clean the garden from filth??? without a barlog, the game went to the wrong steppe. very, very embarrassing. after passing experienced a catharsis that this heresy is over. I will never replay it.

R
Rancor7 20.01.23

ZackSnyder I
support. I experienced similar feelings. This year, in general, the hat is full of games, a lot of disappointments. The only game of this year that didn't disappoint was horizon fw. I didn’t expect much, because I knew what it would be like and surprisingly dragged on. Or maybe because there were simply no games :)