3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 16.11.22 09:26 pm

Change the type and class of the ship (No Man's Sky)

Actually, everything is shown on the video, there is also a link to the image and the seed of the ship, there are a lot of options.

https://www.nmseeds.club/
You can also find seeds at this link.

I changed the color on my favorite ship and added engines, and of course you can farm a specific option for hell knows how many hours and still it won’t fall out.
It is sad, of course, that the developers did not add the ability to change the color of the ship and its components, the same truck can at least be repainted.

7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morpheus2001md 16.11.22

so where is the link to your file?
This is a link to a site where there are many examples, but not to what you showed in the video

s
saa0891 16.11.22

Morpheus2001md
Read the post normally, it also says that under the link vidos.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/187m70PrYwFo63NNnZKb8CGjFHIiHjEAv

s
slipnot6 16.11.22

It took you a long time to get there. Many have already figured out about this system a couple of years ago, and you just woke up.

s
saa0891 16.11.22

Slipnot6
I recently started playing this game, and what does it have to do with a couple of years (especially when I go through the game for the first time, in any case, I will not use cheats and save editors, when I have already passed and thoroughly studied everything, then you can already have fun to the fullest), I saw that there is no such topic on the forum and decided to make it.

s
slipnot6 16.11.22

saa0891
Well, ok then. You can add to the main post that this feature also works with cargo ships and multitools. And through the editor, you can change the save even the version for the game pass and then synchronize them to the console, if anyone has a desire.

F
FinistEG 16.11.22

saa0891
Sorry, BUT! Don't busie. The game came out "a hundred" years ago and all the "ancient chips" have long been known. I made a theme for "pluses" - just say so. Find some new "chip" - you won't get any plus signs;)
PS From me, minus for the topic. Understand as you know. The search has not yet been cancelled.

s
saa0891 16.11.22

FinistEG wrote:
Made a theme for "pluses" - say so. Find some new "chip" - you won't get any pluses;)
These pluses didn't fucking work for me, I created the topic because maybe it will be useful to someone like me.