3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phoentice 22.11.19 10:28 pm

Stuck running for 3-5 seconds after the release button \"forward\" (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

During the movement of the sticks as if the run has already been press released and people can still 3-5 seconds to run, with it opening the map at this point, there is the same movement on the map up like a Bud stuck button , got to the point I wanted to disassemble the laptop to clean the keyboard , but it turned out that the same problem 2 more of my friends .

PS. no fps stable , with graphics no lag and freezes also, iron pulls all on hurrah , laptop new features fully meet the requirements of the game(the problem is not hardware)

PS.s. there are no topics in this regard with the DECISION of the question no !!! ( found two similar topics, or standing nearby , but the only advice there was to change prioriteta on average in the DZ and there was no reading that the same problem people had when patch 1.0.3 sticky and mouse keys running , but then it fixed itself apparently further patches , I have version 1.2.1 , and the problem is only in the race . )

PS.s.s In other games no problem (Wolfenstein , the Witcher, mafia, etc.) this happens only in this game

PS.s.s.s. With Windows there are no problems , no viruses , third-party software is not running and has not been used , run only the game without any hacks, etc , before up to this point I have not hacked.

And if you can essentially thank you in advance . )))
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phoentice 22.11.19

Dok Rolf
P. s. no fps stable , with graphics no lag and freezes, too. - normal pull

P
PIRAT69 22.11.19

Phoentice
And you purpose hold for 3-5 seconds before, and will you'll stand close. There or where you wanted to go. There is such a subject that the laptop is not for games like.

P
Phoentice 22.11.19

Badfox69
I explained with iron no problems with drivers, etc. is also all right, why would I play this my decision ) Do you have anything substantive to say ? you have specific knowledge in this issue have ?

Z
Zenux 22.11.19

Phoentice
Maybe your case )?
https://pikabu.ru/story/prichina_zalipaniya_w_na_noutbukakh_vo_vremya_igryi_3575577

P
PIRAT69 22.11.19

Zenux
But if he plays on the joystick? Although he wrote that he was going to clean the keyboard, perhaps it's time to clean it, and it is better to buy a separate keyboard.

P
Phoentice 22.11.19

Zenux
stiction occurs not only on my laptop , but on a stationary PC with a regular keyboard ) the problem is not the laptop (it's new ) and the gland .)))

Z
Zenux 22.11.19

Badfox69
Phoentice pishit:
...it reached the point that I wanted to disassemble the laptop to clean the keyboard...
Playing on the keyboard of the laptop according to the text.

P
Phoentice 22.11.19

I read that the same problem people had when patch 1.0.3 sticky and mouse keys running , but then it fixed itself apparently further patches , I have version 1.2.1 , and the problem is only in the race .

P
Phoentice 22.11.19

Zenux
I play from laptop ) the friends from a stationary PC , and they have the same problem.)))

P
PIRAT69 22.11.19

Probably will have to play well to even try to write in Yupley support if you have a license. These are isolated cases, maybe even more so. But if the purchase occurred in torrent shop, then Yupley will send you and friends on all sides of the world, then you can catch him, and once sent, maybe the way forgot to...

Z
Zenux 22.11.19

Phoentice
There are 3 options:
1-the problem in the game.
2-the problem in Windows.
3-the problem is third-party software.
Try to cut down all third-party software.

P
Phoentice 22.11.19

Zenux

d
dimaso73 22.11.19

Earlier, from the time Unity had a similar problem on my old computer when the percent is constantly at 100% load was. Was solved creating a new user and delete the old. Over time, depending on how often I use the computer, the problem resumed, but a couple of weeks to play it without such tulipani.

D
Dead_Funny_Face 22.11.19

if the dz to change the priority once there is a delay, a slowing down of the mouse and sticky keys is checked, in the DMZ should stand normal priority

P
Phoentice 22.11.19

dimaso73
load 75-85 % constant 100 does not reach the new user mean Windows ? I how this helped you reduce the number of processes and, accordingly, the load on the CPU ? )))

P
Phoentice 22.11.19

Dead_Funny_Face
I agree, checked no sense, this problem remains.

M
MrAlexSid 22.11.19

Try to put a limit on FPS in the game settings. I have significantly decreased CPU load.

A
Andrey2905 25.10.20

Maybe someone's going to help.
I had a similar problem, solved it by getting into the task manager, and found that the game is a priority "high."

S
Skiff137_on 20.01.23

I turned on the frame limit, only then I got rid of autorun