3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bren5uy 16.11.22 09:26 pm

Mystic video card or power supply

Hello everyone, I recently bought a Xeon E5 2690v3 + HUANANZHI BD4 kit, I check everything - it seems to work, I installed my GTX 970 MSI GAMING 4G (I had no complaints about it before) and I play, everything played fine, but the computer mysteriously rebooted into the FF postcode , you need to turn off the computer and everything turns on.

I stressed the processor, everything is clear, I load the video card at normal temperatures - it reboots into the FF postcode as in games, I thought everything had arrived, I also noticed two burned capacitors on the back of the board.

I decided to come to a friend and put my card into his ryzen, load the video card - everything is fine, 2 tests in the furmark passed everything the same as it was in the previous normal tests (not on the zeon). They also changed a slightly dried-up thermocouple

Sometimes the same (but much less often) happens on zeon stress - just turn it off and then reload into the FF postcode. But in general, without loads in tasks like surfing the Internet, everything is fine, the video card hangs at its 40 ° and rests

. As a result, I don’t know what to do, I think it’s either the old PSU (FSP EPSILON 700W 80+) is already giving up, or something with the board, or the video card dies anyway, the Chinese gave me tests before sending my kit, everything is the same as now.
1 Comments
Sort by:
b
bren5uy 16.11.22