3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serega1345 16.11.22 09:26 pm

Favorite games in the RE series and how you remember them (Resident Evil)

In descending order for me here:
1.Resident Evil: code veronica (I remember most of all the cool plot, and interesting riddles)
2.Resident Evil 5 (I remember thanks to Wesker and Ouroboros)
3.Resident Evil 4 short)
4. Resident Evil 2 (remembered thanks to Ada Wong)
5. Resident Evil 3 (remembered thanks to the invincible mutant Nemesis)
I didn’t play the very first part.
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guardian. 16.11.22

Resident Evil 2 is William Birkin's gradual change under the influence of the G-virus.
Resident Evil (2002) is a more successful interpretation of the classic RE, there are enough individual moments.
Resident Evil 5 - the final battle for chapter 1-1 with a crowd of Majini and Executioner; the first meeting and, accordingly, a confrontation with Sephalo, which emerged from the body of an infected Alison; cut-scene Wesker's Return & Dreams of a Madman.
Resident Evil Code: Veronica - death of Alfred Ashford and awakening of Alexia; her subsequent transformation.
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chonicles is a confrontation between Wesker and Sergey Vladimirov.
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles - ?

S
SmilingWalkerXD 16.11.22

RE1 - Wesker. Quite tense atmosphere. Monsters that look like frogs... healthy frogs. Eternal shortage of ammo at the beginning of the game
RE2 - Well... this is my favorite RE (along with Veronica really =) ). The presence of Claire and Ada. The choice of scenario A and B, thanks to which you can find out what kind of journey the other character had. Mr. X and Birkin (although I was somehow not impressed with his last transformation)
RE3 - Nemesis! Action selection
RE4 - Mercenaries.
RE5 - WESKER (in 2006 =))). mercenaries. Well, I also remember the murder of Sheva .... The last fight with Wesker, when Chris holds him from behind, and the girl attacks with a knife from the front. So, I was definitely pleased with how Wesker "shreds" her if Chris does not have enough HP XD
REVeronica - Long game. 2 scenarios. Ashford family. Alexia's lullaby (it seems to be the name of the melody of the music box ....%)). Picture puzzle. And in general the game is awesome =))))
REOutbreak #1 is funny... I remember it thanks to, in my opinion, the 3rd level, where a black man with all sorts of appendages rushes behind the hero... =))))
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chonicles - his tedium when playing (not videos) =)))))))

N
Nemesis 16.11.22

Nafik create a bunch of topics with different names, but the same meaning?

S
SmilingWalkerXD 16.11.22

Nafik create a bunch of topics with different names, but the same meaning?
For it to be XD

G
Guardian. 16.11.22

This thread basically serves as a place to talk about your favorite moments in the series as a whole. There is a separate topic for discussing favorite games in the series, yes, but, judging by many messages in it, often only indicate the name of the game.
I hope that people will unsubscribe in it according to the model from the title message - it will be more informative.
And if not, the topics will be merged.

d
darkbruce 16.11.22

Resident Evil 2:
Liquor spawn moment (police station)
Resident Evil 3:
Different options (hide/fight the monster)
Resident Evil 4:
Playing as Ada, "Mercenaries"
Resident Evil 5:
Ability to run after killing all majini,
message from Jill, "Mercenaries" (NO MERCY), temporary separation in chapter 4-1 after the bridge collapsed.
Resident Evil 6:
;)

_
___Ghost___ 16.11.22

Re1-I remember how it all started) The First Zombie Mansion) When he turned back in such an 8-bit screensaver) And of course, as in almost all series at the very end you kill the boss with a rocket launcher) It's cool)
Re2-I remember a big krakodil. . . . the beast spent so many bullets on him and all he had to do was shoot the balloon (Well, the boss is the so-called Tyrant T-Virus) Especially on the train he became somehow big after the transformation) I wonder how the train was still driving?) Well, I also remember Nesesis only he was not transformed and Kokoito was not the same)
Re3-You can say the most dynamic of all the above) When you hit Nesesis, the blood in your veins freezes) You want to make legs as quickly as possible) Well, the options (Kill or Fight) are also cool, although on some PC versions the letters are either Chinese or English. Well, of course, at the end he turned into something incomprehensible Like a dog like in the second part, only without teeth) By the way, when he fell from the ceiling there, he then grabbed Nesesis if you paid attention only to the one that had not yet transformed.
Re4-Villagers, chickens, pigs and all that, of course, from the very beginning it seemed that something was off topic, it didn’t look like a virus) But then the game accelerated and gained momentum, so to speak) That person who is a healthy uncle I don’t remember how his name is shorter, bearded, too, something similar to Nesesis I see)
What an informal he became after turning in that small garage where he fought with him) The biggest constipation in the game is Ashley. Well, not a fool, huh? Dumb as a prisoner.
The castle is somewhat similar in appearance to the mansion from the first part) This little dwarf idiot has two cool servants. Most of all, the Hunters were flooded from the second part, their damn long tongue and the ability to crawl along the walls were very cool) Question Why were they removed in part 4, well, I understand that there is no that virus, well, you could do something similar to them. Ato made some kind of flies. The boss at the end somehow does not cause adrenaline in Re 3 Nesesis was somehow half better) Well, how to kill him with a rocket launcher according to tradition)
Re5- in my opinion the coolest of all parts Dynamics is going wild Graphics are SUPER especially on direct 10 the difference between 9 and 10 in shades is the graphics processor responsible for accepting visual effects and their number, well, the shadows can be seen shimmering differently) And as always, according to tradition, well you already know. . . . .In short, Re 5 is the coolest)))

F
Funny cat 16.11.22

Resident Evil 3 - I liked a lot of things, especially the first playthrough and Nemesis in the police station.
Resident Evil 4 - Initial fight in the village, a fight with a dwarf (forgot the name) and a fight in the laboratory.
Resident Evil 5 - Most of all I remember the cutscenes and the removal of the medallion from Jill.
Resident Evil 1 - I only remember that I took a disk from a friend, but on the way home, I managed to fatally damage the disk
:( my PS1 :)

L
Light_Yagami 16.11.22

PE4!!! remembered for innovative controls! for me anyway...

m
max save file 25 16.11.22

PE3-Interesting,
COOL PE2-Interesting, cool
PE1-Interesting, difficult, and this is a plus
PE4-COOL, innovations
PE5-Bullshit by and large, and so COOL

B
Burnoutman 16.11.22

RE1 - very difficult, very unusual, very interesting.

PE2 is a dead city, even more dead police building, colorful characters, fear, plot.

PE3 is my favorite :) I remember this: Jill; plot; even more dead city than in the second part; HORROR and the expectation that something will pop out from around the corner; more events outdoors than indoors; amazing locations; nemesis (standing applause to the developers), which really frightened and made me horrified; choice of action and plot forks in some places ....

RE4- Leon; Ada; amazing feeling of being in the countryside; plot; camera on the shoulder is comfortable; point aiming system; animation; ringleaders; weapon upgrades;

PE5- Chris; Africa; plot; Jill; Wesker; Ouroboros; gorgeous graphics; and much more, because I passed it 4 times :)

-
-Rick Sk1mmer- 16.11.22

Probably the best not to choose.

V
Valery_Koshelev 16.11.22

I like all the numbered parts from 1 to 6. The first 3 parts were remembered for their frightening music, gloomy scenery and a fixed camera. Parts 4 to 6 are more like an action movie than a horror movie, but still enjoyable to play.

S
Slayer1993 20.01.23

Resident Evil 1: setting, atmosphere, soundtrack, puzzles, Jill Sandwich
REmake: the same plus new locations that were cut from the original and a new boss Lisa
RE: Deadly Silence: the ability to anoint Jill's boing-boing and some others RE2 features: new
location, Tyrant, bullet holes on the screen when shot with a shotgun, photo of Rebecca on the table in the STARS office, more precisely the method of obtaining it, several scenarios and bonus games for Tofu / Hank, plus another
RE3 mode: the ability to run around the city, plus forks and an epic start, and of course
a puzzle with a water sample and Nemesis with his catchphrase and the habit of appearing in the most unexpected places, as well as the "Mercenaries" mode
RE:Gun Survivor: one of the goblin-like voiceovers
RE:Outbreak: the ability to visit places from the previous two parts and the mechanics of infection
RE4: the setting, and enemies swearing in Spanish, LEOON HEEEELP
RE5: Chris' fight with a pebble, Jill, and DLC "Lost in Nightmare"
REvelations: setting, music, first boss and Hank-chan in "Raid"
RE: Gaiden: death of one of the heroes
RE: Dead Aim: opening, combined first and third person views

M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

resection zlova 5. it was possible to throw eggs there, if you clamp a chicken, it will punish you with a ragdol and sheva runs cool there. when I played, I ran from a man with an ax, I see Sheva Ko in a crowd of zombies, and it was she who followed the frail and I lost in general.