3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eternal Inferno 16.11.22 09:43 pm

Hello, please help me to solve the problem

I explain the problem: it doesn’t matter which game freezes after 5-10 minutes, it doesn’t matter at what settings, from DotA to NFS heat and Forza 5.
Systems:
Gtx 1050 ti
Xeon e5 2620 (not overclocked)
X99 mother
16 gb ddr4 x1
Power supply at 550 watts Huntkey
All this is on a terobyte hard drive For the
sake of fairness, I’ll say that I recently collected and recently on an old computer it was the same, and only the power supply and cooler moved from the old computer to this one, and the system unit
HELP
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 16.11.22

Eternal Inferno
Eternal Inferno wrote:
...it doesn't matter in which game freezes start after 5-10 minutes, no matter on what settings from dota to nfs heat and forza 5.
What about temperatures, is there no overheating?

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

Eternal Inferno
Shoot a video with monitoring, post it on YouTube and post the link here

E
Eternal Inferno 16.11.22

SonyK_2

E
Eternal Inferno 16.11.22

Denis Kyokushin
_ _

M
MunchkiN 616 16.11.22

I would look for a miner virus or increase the swap file to 32GB

E
Eternal Inferno 16.11.22

MunchkiN 616 Demolish
Windu?

E
Eternal Inferno 16.11.22

MunchkiN 616
I still want to install a two-channel in the nearest raging one, this will correct the situation and will I even feel the difference

M
MunchkiN 616 16.11.22

Eternal Inferno
most likely will have some difference from 2 channels, but it's worth noting that the processor frequency is low, although it's hard to say with this video card. it is unlikely that the real problem with this is connected if the soviet part of the pc works fine, all the more so if the games are quite different in system requirements. doda 2 so I think it is demanding for memory.
you can try to demolish the OS, but I would watch the applications better and check the antiviruses.

E
Eternal Inferno 16.11.22

MunchkiN 616
Thank you, I'll take a ssd one of these days, I'll upload Windows there, I'll unsubscribe!)

S
SonyK_2 16.11.22

Eternal Inferno
Eternal Inferno wrote:
Here's the thing...
Probably throttling, but for more clarity it's advisable to shoot a video of the game when the problems start, with monitoring of all loads and temperatures (MSI Afterburner, etc.).
Examples: