3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 16.11.22 09:43 pm

Sharing opinions (Communism Muscle Cars: Made in USSR)

2017 The victory of communism led to a brighter future. At the direction of the Central Committee of the CPSU, racing competitions of classic cars of the Soviet automobile industry are organized. Cars are tuned in the manner of Hot Rod: compressors and bored engines, aerodynamic body kit and low roofline, wide sports tires and huge alloy wheels. Having chosen a car, racers will race through the streets of a futuristic city, in which both real buildings of the Soviet era and unrealized architectural projects of the 1930-80s are reproduced.
5 Comments
Sort by:
d
demon_forever 16.11.22

The game is a rare slag =) I expected more. The graphics in principle are not bad, the lack of anti-aliasing irritates ... Well, the optimization is lame, all this extravaganza will manage to shamelessly slow down on my conf (in the profile) !!! It's not worth buying vaashpe =) And I wouldn't download it either... wasting time in vain!

N
Nucle 377 16.11.22

There is One Word! SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G
GEKTOR 16.11.22

If you need a Demo, then here it is! I did not notice any difference with the full version.

Y
Yolocaust 16.11.22

The game is real shit!
If it weren’t for the brakes, then we could play for another half an hour, and so!

A
Alternativshik_6 16.11.22

Is it rofl or what?
https://www.ozon.ru/product/igra-communism-muscle-cars-made-in-ussr-pc-russkie-subtitry-758420023/?sh=Vfh2cbOUmQ