3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JerronnimO 16.11.22 09:43 pm

How to make Jedi allies? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

On the site of gambling in the passage (www.igromania.ru) After the description of each main character, there are such similar words: atrocities that Atton likes. On Nar Shaddaa, don't take the guy with you to the team, and in the refugee sector, two Twileks will tell you his secret. The rest is a matter of technique, careful dialogue and dice." It's about Atton Rand. My question is: can you write me key dialogues or how to make my assistants Jedi? The game was played half a year ago, and then I didn’t succeed in the 1st Jedi except for myself (
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angel_Trent 16.11.22

Look here. There are no specific dialogues, but it is easy to sort out. Just before you are going to turn them into Jedi - save, so if something goes wrong, just reboot and try again. Well, plus everything - the conviction must be well developed.

How to make companions Jedi.

J
JerronnimO 16.11.22

Thank you )

D
Darth Salador 16.11.22

The Jedi managed to make only a maid. And what about the rest ...... for the first time I hear ......

J
JerronnimO 16.11.22

My Bao-Dur was a Jedi and Etton. And of course, Visas with Kreia)

G
GK 16.11.22

I have all been Jedi =) Everyone who can, ie. Mandalore and droids don't become Jedi...

J
JerronnimO 16.11.22

Is it? Wash it is necessary to force the mandalore to remove the helmet. I even saw a screenshot somewhere.

t
tony_chaos 16.11.22

It is possible, but there it is already clear that this is Canderus

G
GK 16.11.22

Mandalore will not take off his helmet, although there is such a model.

J
JerronnimO 16.11.22

It's a shame ( Strange, why did I then have a conversation about their helmet? And the fact that he should take it off. One of these days I will replay the second kotor and try to raise the influence on it higher. And one more question: Canderus from the first kotor is not a Mandalorian by any chance? Well, I saw a screen of a dark Mandalarian without a helmet and looked exactly like Canderus.

G
GK 16.11.22

This is Canderos. Change the muzzle to "mandalore but helmet" and you will see that it is him, only with a beard and gray hair.

G
GK 16.11.22

By the way, I changed the muzzle of my mandalore in this way, and I also changed the Kreia model for the Atris model + portrait. By the way, on their models even glasses are displayed and nothing is buggy.

J
JerronnimO 16.11.22

Cool) I'll try to change it myself later)

G
GK 16.11.22

Oga, I like the face of the old Canderous ... Yes, and the two-armed Atris is cooler than the one-armed Kreia :D

G
GK 16.11.22

pix.playground.ru

J
JerronnimO 16.11.22

xDD ))) It's strange, on the site there was a slightly different screen. I'll go look for the site.

J
JerronnimO 16.11.22

And no, I was wrong. That's what it looked like)

d
doctorZULU 16.11.22

One topic is not clear to me, my Bao Durik takes the Jedi class. They write they say he became a dark Jedi guardian, but it is displayed just a Jedi guardian. And he has a good outlook and in the cutscene during his training he is with a blue sword. How to make him a Sith?! I have evil in the flesh. In the dialogues, I rubbed him my feed on anger, this is your strength, etc.