3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White Agnec 16.11.22 09:43 pm

Black Stripes (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

and again they. shorter than monique 16:9 with native 1600x900. vidyuha rtx 3070.
tried in assassin origin, everything is ok there, the bands are changed by changing the resolution in the settings, dancing with tambourines right there. wool the Internet and the topic above, tried both, and the other - it doesn’t work. if you help with cleaning these curtains, I will be very grateful) I
am attaching a screen:

6 Comments
Sort by:
W
White Agnec 16.11.22

steam version

B
Be3yH4eG 16.11.22

I found it on vidyuhu, but on monik at least full xd not?

W
White Agnec 16.11.22

Be3yH4eG
White Agnec wrote:
shorter monique 16:9 with native 1600x900

S
SonyK_2 16.11.22

White Agnec
White Agnec wrote:
...monik... 1600x900... vidyuha rtx 3070...
Monitor with digital input, or analog (VGA)?
... in assassin origin... stripes change by changing the resolution in the settings...
If you switch window modes in Odyssey, doesn't it help?
Spoiler
Steam version
Are overlays on Steam and Ubisoft Connect enabled?

W
White Agnec 16.11.22

SonyK_2
tried a bunch of gtx 960 and vga connector on the monitor - the same result. now I have an adapter from vga to hdmi, also to no avail) I
tried the window mode, no change.
by overlays all ON

S
SonyK_2 16.11.22

White Agnec
White Agnec wrote:
... tried a bunch of gtx 960 and VGA connector on the monitor - the result is the same ...
How is the 960 connected to the monitor? - I use a regular DVI-I - VGA adapter and everything works fine. And in this game it worked when I played pirate 1.5.3:
Spoiler
..., and litsuhe 1.5.6 from Ubisoft Connect:
Spoiler
... now I have an adapter from vga to hdmi ...
There are no direct adapters from HDMI (digital) to VGA (analog) - this is a converter with a built-in DAC (RAMDAC), which was removed from video cards starting with the 1000 series of nVidia and RX400 from AMD. And in this "adapter" there may be the whole problem - for example, if it does not support some display mode in the resolution / hertz ratio. Does the game have a refresh rate limit similar to that of the monitor, such as "60 Hz (Recommended)"?
Spoiler
window mode tried, no change.
I thought that on the screen with frames it was in windowed mode, was it full screen?
by overlays all ON
Try to disable both.