3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neogenis 16.11.22 09:43 pm

Help in completing missions (Gotham Knights)

Who is stuck where, write here, I personally don’t understand what to do in mission 1.3!
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snow70 16.11.22

Neogenis
Interrogate a couple of freaks in the places indicated on the map, press "b", then tests, look on the map where to interrogate ...

N
Neogenis 16.11.22

Everything passed thanks

S
Sad_Jester 16.11.22

Where can I get a shinobi costume to unlock the transmog style? 90 hours played, but the notorious costume does not fall!

K
Kartonkratos 16.11.22

Sad_Jester
You need to defeat the gargoyle or whatever.

S
Sad_Jester 16.11.22

Kartonkratos What do you
mean? Huge bat? So I killed her several times already ... Or something else? I've already completed New Game +, I've managed to farm the Legendaries, but I don't have the costume!

M
ManiacFPS 16.11.22

Sad_Jester
is it not fate to check YouTube? ) as far as I remember, the shinobi needs to craft it himself, but only when such a task appears in the crafting tab!
PS important - I want to tell EVERYONE that in no case do not start a NEW GAME + until you have completed all the challenges, because after that, you will not get the missing points in any way ..... (I'm talking about all the batrangs, art, sights etc)

S
Sad_Jester 16.11.22

ManiacFPS
When I wrote, there was no information on this suit. Just how to unlock the transmog, smart guy! Write fingers fall off? Well, it is logical that I have already tried all the methods described in the video and on foreign forums! Result 0! So, smart guy, what other suggestions are there?

S
Snow70 16.11.22

Sad_Jester
Yes, he wrote everything correctly! I just scored in the search how to open a shinobi costume, and there are 300 options!
Here is one of them:
To get the Shinobi suit, open the map and search for criminal activity. Once you find "Criminal Activity" on the map, head to the location and solve the crime. After that, you will be rewarded with XP and Blueprint. The blueprint that you will need to craft the costume and receive it.

Gotham Knights : How To Unlock the Shinobi Suit

For this costume, you will need to get ten blueprints to craft and obtain it. Once you complete one of the criminal activities, you will only receive one blueprint. In order to get the costumes, you need to work a little in the game to get the blueprints.

That's all you need to know about how to get a shinobi costume. Now that you know how to unlock his head back into the game and grind to get it.

h
hamshut 16.11.22

And who knows, when you are knocked out by enemies in fights and you are sitting and the time is counting down, there is an option to make a respawn. How should it be done?! I press all the damn buttons, nifiga, it dies anyway and we must first arrange a battle. Especially in the massacre with Harley and Clayface, he got sick of it.

M
ManiacFPS 16.11.22

hamshut Batgel has a
second wind of current, if it is pumped, I won’t say for sure, because. I haven’t really played for her yet, but it seems like E in skills seems to say what to press.

M
ManiacFPS 16.11.22

Sad_Jester you compose
well) there are already a bunch of these videos and they appeared a long time ago, well, most costumes have a simple policy - crafted = received .... look in the CRAFT tab, everything is written there .... BUT not all costumes are unlocked like that.... for example year one - all batrangs (and only in the new game, not +) Talon also has its own way of unlocking and so on.

S
Sad_Jester 16.11.22

Snow70
90+ hours Carl! I managed to memorize these activities there, but there’s stupidly no damned costume! for reference, I already have 104 pieces of specific costumes, but there are no Shinobi! I can't imagine where to knock this drawing out! Every night I close all the activities on the map, restart and start all over again!

S
Sad_Jester 16.11.22

ManiacFPS
For crafting, you need a blueprint. He doesn't fall for me! 90+ hours played, tried all the guides, but nothing!

W
Wolf Mercenary 16.11.22

Personally, since the middle of the game, I have been hanging in the test "craft a suit in the style of a shinobi", and at the end of the game, when I was farming the bases of the sofas for achievement, the next time I returned to the base, I saw it in the list of blueprints.

S
Sad_Jester 16.11.22

Wolf Mercenary
Did you farm a lot? Maybe this is supposedly only during the first passage of games, and with a new game + what is not discovered during the first passage is bugged?

M
ManiacFPS 16.11.22

I remember the Wolf Mercenary
when I played the game for the first time, I didn’t open it, it turns out in a new game + I already opened it, I had to craft it) I probably missed it, you just need to open the drawings often, and not blink, so that craft it .. I think I missed it during the first playthrough .... but there is another option, like the second time I did a lot of side effects ..... but I think that this task still falls according to the plot and you must not miss it at this point, maybe you've seen some blueprints disappear after time runs out!

M
ManiacFPS 16.11.22

Sad_Jester
I started a brand new game from the beginning. I had 45 skill points, instead of 47. And now I’m restoring everything falls and is given .... by the way, while this suit has not yet been opened for me, when I open it, I will write where and when it will appear ... although, you can watch the video there is information. And as I said, all this must be discovered during the very first passage, because. in the new game + much can no longer be discovered and obtained! this is such a stupid feature of the game (

S
Sad_Jester 16.11.22

ManiacFPS
Thank you!)

W
Wolf Mercenary 16.11.22

Sad_Jester is a
lot, I finished the first passage in 50 nights, because these hunters didn't want to meet at the bases and in the open world at all.

Every night I did the maximum tests of the townspeople and always finished with 12 investigations, well, I collected about a dozen especially dangerous ones, but then they dumped me another dozen and I scored on them. And on NG+ I still have the last achievement - to take level 40.

M
ManiacFPS 16.11.22

Sad_Jester
went through the game to level 30, did not open the current shinobi xD task was, and the suit itself did not fall out, I did little activity, most likely because of this. Also, everyone says differently how to open it, who says crimes need to be solved 10 pieces, who kill the league, and who modify the modchips .... so many opinions xD so try all the options)