3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fon Bar 16.11.22 09:59 pm

Automatron I created, hostile (Fallout 4)

Friends, I heard that the uprising of machines is just around the corner, but so much. In general, my automatron, as soon as I create it and leave the robot workbench, attacks the owner and the settlement. Honestly, I don’t know how to fix this bug, I haven’t encountered this before ...
I turned off mods related to automatrons, tried it right away, to no avail. System, Automatron for all, Transportation Droids, Paintable Space Robot parts)
F4SE version 0.6.21 rel 23
Game version: 1.10.163
I started a new game - with the assembly of mods, but again, I turned off the mods associated with automatrons, the rest seem to be out of business (I only ask you, do not suggest that I go through each mod separately)
Friends are ready to provide any information, just tell me please how cling to at least a solution to this unusual problem
3 Comments
Sort by:
l
longerr2007 16.11.22

Von-Bar
Tried to disassemble it into the trash?

I
Incredible Kleinman 16.11.22

Try to dismantle the workbench and reassemble it in another settlement.

F
Fon Bar 16.11.22

Incredible Kleinman
I tried your advice and it paid off right away! I really dismantled it into the trash, and built it in another place, later I still went through selectively some mods, and I think I figured it out.
So, I will describe for those who also come across a similar one:
-For some reason, automatrons (at least for me) react very badly to the Sim Settlements:Conqueror mod and its inhabitants in general. The fact is that here I'm kind of playing for a "bad boy", the raiders are doing everything - maybe something influenced here, (By the way, as an idea - the "Alternative start" mod - it can spoil something, because I play for the raider and, accordingly, all the raiders are friendly to me) - probably thanks to all this in the brain of the robot, I got a bad impression about me. Therefore, I built a workbench in an UNSETTLEMENT settlement, and the robot stopped fooling around.
-More, that's not all. The robot did not want to be added to my satellites, he seemed to verbally agree, but in fact he was not hired into the team --- It's all about this fashion (I said that I have a decent amount of them :)) :"Multiple Followers Overhaul"- this muck completely breaks the psyche of the bots, after turning it off they became fully functional, everything is like in vanilla.
These are the cakes, Thank you all for your help!