3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gomer9999TI 16.11.22 09:59 pm

Denuvo! (Atomic Heart)

Your assumptions, well, your preferences about the protection of the game.
There are no direct proofs at the time of the creation of the topic about the fact that everyone's favorite nyasha Dunya will be here, we are waiting for news.
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andreij Basatskij 16.11.22

Good evening! For that, there is certainly support for AVX 2 instructions!

b
barabear 16.11.22

Andreij Basatskij
Not tired of whining about instructions?

L
Lex one 16.11.22

Andreij Basatskij
And thank God!

c
cheezette 16.11.22

Andreij Basatskij
Yes, unfortunately

_
_Gwynbleidd_80 16.11.22

it's okay, I'm not in a hurry, and at such a horse price tag it is not known what I will not buy, I will wait calmly for torrentedishin.

A
ALEX86 20.01.23

barabear
Shkololo with Zions and Alik will never be transferred😄

M
MONKAM 20.01.23

Gomer9999TI
This is how I understand your territory))))

G
Gomer9999TI 20.01.23

MONAMAH
Not anymore, there will be no Dunya in the game, then tell me thank you!

K
KnDiman 20.01.23

Gomer9999TI
The developer has officially stated that Denuvo will be in the game.

G
Gomer9999TI 20.01.23

KnDiman
Proofs to the studio, where it is directly said that there will be dunya, and not just chatter about unknown protection, or idle talk where there is no mention of dunya in the direct context! Proofs in the studio, without a bazaar and idle talk! That's when the game comes out or there will be infa in the stores that there is dunya then ok, but right now there is no off data on dunya in the game, the current is people's assumptions, based on the words of someone there that the type of performance of a bad game due to protection will be compensated by DLSS upscaling, although protection loads the percent, and DLSS and upscalings unload the video current, so there is no specifics about Dunya, the current is idle talk from different people!

K
KnDiman 20.01.23

Gomer9999TI Denuvo DRM system to be built into Atomic Heart Mundfish CEO Robert Bagratuni said in an interview that he's not yet sure how this will affect performance, but he hopes to win back possible losses thanks to DLSS technology. Said directly by the head of the studio, what more evidence do you need? And this is not the first article, learn how to use Google before calling people idlers, otherwise you are empty talkers.

G
Gomer9999TI 20.01.23

KnDiman
Vashchet there, in the original source, it was not said that Dunya, but simply that there would be protection, this is, firstly, secondly, upscaling will not help unload the percentage in any way, since it unloads the video current, well, I can also write to you here that the head of the mandfish said that there will be no protection in the game, but there will be poor optimization and this will be compensated by upscaling, so there is only one empty talk, there are no concrete proofs, the current empty words from you xs who else, you are balabol however! Most likely there will be protection if anything, but that’s exactly what Dunya will be, there wasn’t a single specific word from the developers or someone who is directly connected with the game and its publishing house, if only there was a specific word that there would be Dunya or at least in the stores it was indicated then you would not be a balabol, but you can say anything like that, just like I say that it will not be there, although the chance for this is 50/50!

G
Gomer9999TI 20.01.23

KnDiman
Spoilerhttps://www.igromania.ru/news/119824/Avtory_Atomic_Heart_nadeyutsya_kompensirovat_Denuvo_ispolzovaniem_DLSS.html At least take a
look and understand what the current copy-pasters are saying about Dunya, but in fact the current was said about protection, but what word was not, it was simply said what if there will be poor performance due to protection, then you compensate with dlss, well, presumably it will be denuvo, but journalists assume this, and just people in comments all over the Internet, there is no specific news about dunya, so 50/50, but personally I say that it it won’t be there, just like you that it will be there, you’re balabolizing that it’s already official, and I’m telling you that there hasn’t been anything official about Dunya yet, so stop balabolizing me, balabol!

K
KnDiman 20.01.23

Gomer9999TI
Everywhere they say either that Denuvo or DRM protection, which is unambiguous in modern realities, and designate it on the pages sometimes I won’t go far in a week examples - callisto protocol, Marvel's Midnight Suns and this is only the last and last argument name the hit of the last time, which without Denuvo came out except for Sony games, you are either stupid or naive, only they say about Denuvo that it reduces performance, tired of proving as soon as it comes out, remember this conversation.

G
Gomer9999TI 20.01.23

KnDiman
Duck, I’m telling you that officially there is no specific information on Dunya, the current is guesswork and assumptions, and the chance that it will be there is already different, the most obvious is that it is 50/50, I wanted to bow down and assume and bet on the fact that it will not be , you made a bet that it will be, based on the facts of the industry and the assumption of others, so everything is fine, at the entrance it will already be clear whether there will be a dunya, well, or maybe there will be news about this in some store earlier! for now, as they say, we can assume the current, but as for performance, in many games where the dunya does not affect the performance of the norms and the dunya, well, or it affects the current completely in error, and very small developers had problems with the dunya, most likely due to the covered hands of those who introduced it there, dlss and the like will not help if dunya affects performance,

N
Nervios 20.01.23

Gomer9999TI
Dunka affects performance! I personally checked! Asyasyan origin or origin, in general, something is in English :) I launched the version on fx6300 hacked without dunka, it went on medium settings for me. well, I bought a joyful one in the jubilee ... After I barely set up low averages, I also blocked the FPS. On weak PCs, this dunka is very noticeable. At one time, there were frequent such topics on pg, they proved with such protection the performance drops, but there were those people, who screamed with foam. You are all lying!

G
Gomer9999TI 20.01.23

Nervios
Well, in some games it affects, in some it’s at the level of error, but on weak processors the influence is more noticeable, I don’t deny that there were games where dunka influenced, but it doesn’t affect many games, they checked the same with and without dunkai, somewhere there is an influence . where it’s not, it’s different everywhere, it’s clear that Dunka is evil on the one hand, and on the other, how right now it protects games from pirates, in 2022 what came out was hacked current one game, another lope this year will come out right now and xs lope years are waiting while they hack, the dunya does its job with a bang, there is no one to break it, the current is a donated and slow empres, and even then for a very long time, in the old days the dunya would pour in if only those who broke before broke, right now no one even wants to break!

N
Nervios 20.01.23

Gomer9999TI
Time will tell how it will be, but you know the reasons why they don’t break, you just don’t voice it to the public. It seems like a white knight on a horse, a great defender of licenses :) And yes, it protects from pirates, but it’s like milk from a goat. How not a game , so there are bugs and a bad optimization on the release, but there is a dunka! It protects from pirates! So the developers will mainly release a piece of the bug at the beginning, and then patch for some time. companies with dunka. I won’t write anything bad for Atomic Heart, it will be released, we’ll see, we’ll evaluate it, and there it will already be possible to write good or bad.

K
KnDiman 26.01.23

Gomer9999TI
Everything Atomic Heart officially has Denuvo, like I said.

N
Nikita Drozdov 26.01.23

KnDiman
most likely the game will fail