3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Midorima 16.11.22 09:59 pm

Achievement \"steal everything\" (Thief (2014))

Has anyone collected all the loot in any chapter? And what is the reward for collecting all the loot?

In the first chapter, I did not score more than 58 for two replays (
46 Comments
Sort by:
e
eagle 16.11.22

This is only for moral satisfaction) After completing the game, it will be possible to replay all the chapters, you will find more.

M
Midorima 16.11.22

niko2626
is that correct?

G
Garrold 16.11.22

niko2626
That is, after beating the game, you can restart the mission? And additional ones too?

e
eagle 16.11.22

I don’t know for sure, it’s too dreary to search and collect everything. But after beating the game, yes, it’s a free game, you can replay additional missions and story missions.

I
Ishamael 16.11.22

Has anyone bothered? For example, how to rob this man in chapter 3 at the gates of a brothel without killing anyone?
http://i33.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0228/4a/8541a7049a801f882370ab6de31fd54a.jpg

A
AR-81 16.11.22

Firstly, the personal money of the characters from the waist bags in the achievement is not taken into account, as I understand it. And secondly, you can rob him at the beginning of the mission on the way to the brothel - he will be there with the gate just messing around. In large missions, I never collected 100%, a maximum of 98, although I climbed for an hour into all the cracks. And in small side missions, from the same circus performer, at least - easily.

g
godsmack 16.11.22

AR-81
The same garbage, 100% in the main missions, well, it just doesn’t work out. And about the wallets on the belt - they are not taken into account.

m
mikael.d.urden 16.11.22

So far I've only gone through 2 chapters. In both, everything was stolen and received by the Phantom.
And the guards who prop up the walls to rob without killing easily.
Make some noise so that he goes looking for you and while he is nervous, guess the moment and rob.

G
GarretSSS 16.11.22

Feet in my mouth!!! An hour to go through the "fastest" chapter, so that at the end they show that I missed something?! HOW?!?!

d
drift150 16.11.22

forgot the ashtray upstairs in the jeweler's house on the beams

d
drift150 16.11.22

collect everything if you have tools wrench, razor, wire cutters

G
GarretSSS 16.11.22

drift150
Yes, that is the tools.
Is there something on the beam? I just climbed all the beams with the concentration turned on. Nothing was like

B
BillyBedlam 16.11.22

collected everything in all chapters, even robbed everyone) and it’s easier to rob a rich man, you need to make a little noise, he will come to you)

D
Duzmond 16.11.22

It's easier to pass as a hunter, kill everyone and collect prey) haa

G
GarretSSS 16.11.22

Speaking of styles.
In order to get the head of the Ghost, you can’t contact the outside world at all? Just went through extra stealth mode. He didn’t stun anyone, didn’t shoot arrows and didn’t break bottles, he only aroused suspicion once, but then quickly merged: no alarm was raised. The only thing he did was put out candles and clipped wallets. As a result, in the end they give me an Opportunist

A
Amiminor 16.11.22

GarretSSS

http://forums.playground.ru/thief_2014/walkthrough/817557/

t
torque380 16.11.22

Ishamael
Yes. I robbed him easily only closer to the beginning of the level, when the guards let him out of the gate. It's getting late here

D
Dimson_62 16.11.22

BillyBedlam
How did you put it all together share the secret I went through the second chapter 4 times, climbed everything that is possible with and without concentration, and all 4 times only 69 of 71 items, maybe there is a cache that is not visible or something else ???

F
Ferrari F1 16.11.22

M
Micro0 16.11.22

Guys, am I correct in understanding
stealing all this means collecting ALL items in all chapters + in all additional missions + in the city? (i.e. about 2000 items) ? And does this include valuable trophies?