3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker19gl 16.11.22 09:59 pm

Shadows of Rose DLC Impressions (Spoilers!) (Resident Evil: Village)

I created a topic for you to express your opinion about the game here. I’ll start, in general I liked the DLC, it was immediately clear that Ethan was our assistant and defender throughout the game, but I don’t really understand why Evelina appeared there, I also have questions to an ending that does not exist, why did they decide to show the same ending as in the main game? It was interesting to see something new, it's also not very clear what the new part will be about and whether it will somehow intersect with this story. Perhaps soon there will be a new dlc about Chris, or even a whole part. But these are just my guesses, I'm waiting for your opinions.
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
OSKaR2255 16.11.22

Joker19gl
So in Miranda's notes it is written that Evelina is her unsuccessful project. I believe that in the world of mutamicelia, it appeared thanks to Ethan, who was exposed to her mold. And since Ethan ended up in the world of mutamicelium after death, Evelina also entered after him.
In general, the DLC is cool and interesting. I'm waiting for part 9, or a new DLC for part 8.

L
LuceferMod 16.11.22

How to download Winters' Expansion in Russia?

p
petr-fonder 16.11.22

Blinded by despair that the continuation of the Winters story was over, a new, strange theory arose in my mind, giving a sure hope for the return of old heroes in part 9. Happy introduction!
At the beginning of "Shadows of the Rose", the heroine says to the dog: "Chris is calling me to join your squad again? I already told him a hundred times to get behind." If he asked her more than once, it means that there are still biological threats in the world, because they still do not stop their activities. They wouldn't call Rosa if everything was good in the world.
What about BSAA? After all, they also created some kind of bioweapon, which they sent at the end of part 8 in order to interfere with Miranda, probably wanting to take Rosemary for their experiments. Now you need to destroy it. And Ethan. He did not die, this is known for sure from the end of the 8th part, when the car stops in front of the unknown. He kept his promise, "he will always be there."
Now about megamycelium (MM). Is he destroyed? Don't know. Yes, the "heart" died, but it turns out that the mold lives without it. Evidence in the form of that very part of it, which retained an incredible amount of memories and even a whole separate world that Rose used in the add-on, and Rosemary herself, consisting of mold, like her father, are alive. Accordingly, MM is not destroyed. He's too smart. He wouldn't have focused himself in 1 place, no... He may have cloned himself. Created copies, like a wound meristem: just 1 cell can give rise to a whole oh. Who told you that he lived only in that village? What about the surrounding ecosystem? She is infected with it. The possibility of survival is very high... quite.
There are too many questions that the developers need to clarify in order to close the plot holes. Yes, part 9 may start with new characters and plot, but... Where do these monsters come from, which, like Miranda, can mimic? What a strange coincidence ... In a couple of years we will know the answers.
See you in the discussion fields!

p
petr-fonder 16.11.22

Resident ivel 9 (textual format of subjective desires)
*PROLOGUE*
Part 1

(The narration is on behalf of the main character, for now. It all starts from the end of the past.)

I haven't been to him for half a month. What's wrong with him now? Where is he? ..
Having returned from the consciousness of the megamycelium, I brought his ring with me. This world exists for real, and the objects in it are material. Can you get your dad back? Even if so, how to do it? I don't know, but I'll get that sample, no matter how Chris hides it. I will save my dad! It is better to lose than to torment yourself with unsolvable questions all your life later. Eh... just entered the ideal world. Time to go.
Dad, happy birthday! I'm sorry I missed a whole week! I have a bunch of tests soon, well, you know everything. Well, you just have to remember. Sorry, I have to go. Love you!
Chris promised to give me more freedom. Apparently, the reason is weighty, since he broke his word.
"We need to solve the problem. They are waiting for you, Evelina.
Don't you dare call me that, got it!?
Hey, hey! I was joking, Rose.
I can show you something that even Chris has never seen. Rose, pull yourself together !
You know, you're all into it.
I know "
... Dad? Dad, you're alive! But how? What happened?
Hello Rosa! You are my baby, I will tell you everything, everything, when our family reunites. Like Mom?
We missed you so much!
I know. Let's go to her soon! I'm so tired.
Lie down and rest while we drive.
Thank you daughter! I hope you don't run out of questions.
We went through something different with you ...
Dad was exhausted while walking towards us, you can see from him, besides, he immediately fell into a dream in which he spent all these years. My menacing look was enough for the agent accompanying us to be silent for a while. In addition to this, I took the earpiece from him, explaining everything with facial expressions. The joker has calmed down!

s
saintsflot 16.11.22

it’s a pity that they haven’t hacked yet and will not hack the campaign soon

B
BEELINEUA 16.11.22

Why break SaintsFlot

, it costs a penny and is completed in an hour and a half.

A
AleXraceSiM 20.01.23

Cool addition, I liked it, albeit short, 3 hours 20 minutes of pure gameplay time according to game statistics. During the game, I thought there would be a location from the 7th part, but no. It's a pity there are no new locations, but those that are, have been refreshed quite well.

Z
Zemeckis 20.01.23

How to pass bloody river 2? This is a tin ... I always get lost on this underfish ...
Oh yes, the addition is very very ... But not for 1300 rubles)) For such a price, there is not enough content

G
G-1 20.01.23

The third-person camera really interferes with aiming, this is not a camera from remakes 2 and 3. There is no horror aesthetics, there is a maximum dark fantasy, GG even has to comment like "Wow scary" in fact, right off the bat you can see what's what, no attempts to shock player in general. Some kind of silent vizin at the minimum, it would be better if the story of Rosa in part 9 was not continued with her mushroom magic and omnipotence, for people like her there is DMC.