3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Universe20000 16.11.22 09:59 pm

Doesn't play games

At one time, at the end of the school, they gave me a gaming laptop (msi gp72v leopard pro) .. After 5 years, I encounter the problem that it does not launch games even that came out with it at the same time. it should pull, in fact I have a slide show. I don’t know what the problem is, I’m not good at computers. The last “technological” game I played on it was the witcher 3 and everything went fine. I played mount and blade 2 with 20 -30 fps on the map and fps 2-10 in battles. On the screen, an example with origins and again the requirements are suitable. Also, judging by the "dragon center", the processor heats up to 90 degrees, which hurts the fingers to press the clave. I read that in laptops this norm.
5 Comments
Sort by:
U
Universe20000 16.11.22

U
Universe20000 16.11.22

https://ru.msi.com/Laptop/GP72VR-7RFX-Leopard-Pro/Specification

M
MunchkiN 616 16.11.22

most likely the games will not run on the 1060 graphics core, but on the processor core, which speeds up the desktop.
it is necessary to put down the mode of maximum energy consumption and performance everywhere, as well as run from exe through the context menu on the right mouse button there should probably be run using the nvidia processor graph. if drivers are installed.

y
yuriko1158 16.11.22

Universe20000
, through the NVidia control panel, you need to specify which games to run with the DTX 1060 video card
. Before, the system itself chose the graphics controller, you apparently had some kind of failure.

X
X_ray_83 16.11.22

Universe20000
We must first clean it for 5 years)))