3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
menoq 16.11.22 09:59 pm

I bought 3080, attempt number 2

Hello. For the first time, I bought myself a 3080, gave out artifacts, handed over, returned the money. Today I purchased the same model 3080 gamerock OC, when I try to turn it on, it gives out artifacts again. .The only thing is, it didn’t connect wires with show-offs for backlighting. My setup is 240Hz fullhd i7 12700 ddr5 bp biquite 850 watts.
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 16.11.22

menoq
And what kind of artifacts? maybe in the hdmi cable problems, or in the monitor itself! try on another monitor or TV with a different cable.

01001000 01101001 16.11.22

Kartonkratos
HDMI should not be there. Either HDMI 2.0 or higher seems to support 1080P 240Hz, however, it is not used in gaming assemblies (including due to direct recommendations from the manufacturer), except that they take it from TV, I don’t remember the port display there. In gaming, DisplayPort supports such hertz in gaming.
By the way, with HDMI G-Sync is not supported with a monitor (a DisplayPort cable is always included with the monitor). Well, if you didn't know. And so, from the few, thank you for helping everyone here.

menoq
menoq wrote:
My setup is 240Hz monik fullhd
Have you tried lowering the frequency of the monitor? Artifacts still happen from overclocking the monitor (the monitor may take 240, but in real life the numbers for stable operation may be less). And yes, check the cable.

m
menoq 16.11.22

Kartonkratos
There is such a situevina, I plugged it into the old computer, a new video and everything works, then I plugged it back into the new computer, I even went to the desktop without artifacts.

m
menoq 16.11.22

01001000 01101001
There is such a situevina, I plugged it into the old computer, a new video and everything works, then I plugged it back into the new computer, even went to the desktop without artifacts.

01001000 01101001 16.11.22

menoq wrote: Everything is
connected correctly and I tried 2 by 8 pins and tried 3 by 8, unsuccessfully
. I can’t understand this. What kind of nonsense? There are three connectors, and all three must be powered.
menoq wrote:
Well, I think everything, I tighten everything, I connect it, and when I turn it on again, artifacts.
Some advice has already been given, everything needs to be checked.
also try corny, if you think that video cards, then lower the frequencies of the memory and graphics core on the video card through the afterburner. The video card is new. there can't be two of them, check for yourself.
And of course, do not forget to describe what is connected and how, with photos, screenshots, what kind of art and how it looks, do not be shy. You're wasting people's time and I don't see what you've done. Let's go on the list.
Driver the same try others. And in general, see what other viruses can be.
By the way, how does it work in the games themselves. Write vids.
menoq wrote:
Today I bought the same model 3080 gamerock OC
By the way, where and from whom do you get all this. Is it sealed, new?

m
menoq 16.11.22

I bought it in citylink, the store is good, with a 3-year warranty.

m
menoq 16.11.22

01001000 01101001
Everything works on my old computer, there are no artifacts, but there is no hard and m2, everything is on the new one. into the motherboard, or rather not even a problem, but the fact that the video card is heavy. I tried to unscrew the radiator on the motherboard, it did not help, suddenly the radiator does not allow the video card to stand up normally.

m
menoq 16.11.22

m
menoq 16.11.22

As I understand it, these are not even artifacts, but insufficient replenishment of the image. That is, the contact from the video camera to the mother does not completely adjoin. something is wrong, please correct

m
menoq 16.11.22

Everything worked as it should, it was only necessary to turn on the computer, and then restart it immediately. (Do not turn it off) the image did not load. Thank you very much for your responsiveness.

K
Kartonkratos 16.11.22

menoq
Well then great!