3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fronster 16.11.22 10:13 pm

Eviction for non-payment of taxes (Fallout 4)

He evicted everyone from the sanctuary, built a water farm, the mother of the mef (mother Murphy) does not move, and in the workshop menu you can’t do anything with her, but you need to move it because the settlers sometimes dig rivers without permission (in this case, water)
What to do? Is there any way or to reconcile and cry from a microscopic loss?
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
El_Trolo 16.11.22

Fronster
I would first advise you to learn literacy ...

F
Fronster 16.11.22

El_Trolo
Cheeel, writing from the phone is as inconvenient as possible, but I noticed the title after I published it ... After publishing, I could not edit it ... Yes, and the mistake is not mine, but T9, you see, "payment" For him, a new word

l
longerr2007 16.11.22

Fronster
You need to convince the grandmother not to take drugs (charisma 10 +++). Then build a chair for her and then she will become a settler and she can be relocated.

O
OSKaR2255 16.11.22

longerr2007
Well, or you can kill your grandmother by giving her drugs. Something like this.

G
Great Aladdin 16.11.22

She can't be relocated. The only way to get rid of her is to drug her.
Struges can be resettled. And Gavrik, too, after completing the first quest.
And the rest of the pair of knocked down mortals. You can just shoot them from the stealth
so that the villagers do not become aggro.

l
longerr2007 16.11.22

OSKaR2255 It is
possible and so.

F
Fronster 16.11.22

Great Aladdin
That is, if I have already convinced her and she does not accept that everything? Death?

F
Fronster 16.11.22

OSKaR2255 There
is a chair, and I convinced her too, but damn it, there are no actions at all

G
Great Aladdin 16.11.22

Fronster
Agas. In flight.

l
longerr2007 16.11.22

Fronster
This grandmother is so critical for your passage? If her eternal whining bothers her, just shoot her when she is alone in the village.