3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander OmiKron 16.11.22 10:14 pm

How does the game on cards from AMD work now? (God of War (2018))

Guys, hello everyone. I tried the game for taste when it just came out and at that time the game worked so-so, because. there were memory leaks and the game (based on the news on the game at that time) was not particularly friendly with cards from AMD. Tell me, how are things going with this now?

ps I also noticed that the game has not been updated for a long time. Apparently, probably all the critical errors were corrected and the game was polished in general ...
4 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oak Sorcerer 16.11.22

Everyone had leaks, and they never seemed to be fixed. Unplayable port, crashed every couple of hours.

P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

Alexander OmiKron
Passed it on the very first versions and there were no problems, but on nvidia cards the game works better, higher fps and nothing has changed. It was absolutely playable from the very beginning even on my budget system, after the patches I did not notice any changes

D
Dirty Lol 16.11.22

played as soon as the pirates rolled out on the rx 570 without problems

A
Atom_1337 20.01.23

I downloaded the repack from the game with all the patches, rx 6800xt, ryzen 5600x, 32Gb ram at 3600Mhz, fullhd resolution, maximum settings, in the first battle with a stranger, fps ranges from 170 to 70-60 when looking at a certain part of the location (I believe that to the part where the global transition with the blacksmith and the portal), everything is the same as on the release, the config then was really weaker by 2 heads, 6600xt, 3600 ryzen and 16gb of opera, I almost bought it, since I decided to test the repack