3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kapitan Doigrales 22.11.19 10:29 pm

Permanent ignore/squelch. (Diablo 2)

I have always had an urgent need to issue a permanent ignore by nick/Accu, as for personal preference point, and the outright alternative gifted individuals EN masse. In recent time, the issue is particularly acute. Is there a possibility to do it without resorting to ispolzovanie extraneous programs?
6 Comments
Sort by:
3m3m 22.11.19

v okne gruppi - staviw zapret naprotiv nicka concrete igroka, libo piwew /dnd - obwii ignor

K
Kapitan Doigrales 22.11.19

3m3m
Interested in how to do it in chat rather. The mule level 1 another interesting personality to me in one game is unlikely to be. And entice every foolish waste of time, not always giving a result.

PS. According to my personal observations, most that fall into my field of vision, genius is played on HC, so your option is not suitable, because I play only on software.

f
firkax 22.11.19

in d 1.13/1.14 ignore default just is
in 2.03 ignore only to preconnect

m
minovalo 22.11.19

Captain Doigralis wrote:
playing on HC
Wonder where you in a number ve find and even in Srebarna chat.

K
Kapitan Doigrales 22.11.19

passed
It is believed that this is one patient.
firkax
You need at 2.03. I don't have time to mess with reinstalling and configuring all of the crutches. Now I have everything working as intended.

R
Rivnyanyn 22.11.19

Captain Doigralis
Hardly FERC will teach you their tricks, so suffer))) And so, this guy did it so that I didn't see his message in chat, no matter what account I went...