3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
olegadaddy 16.11.22 10:43 pm

Friezes on the new video card rx6600

Hello everyone, please help, in general, I decided to upgrade my PC, I bought aasus tuf b450-plus gaming mother, goodram iridium RAM 2 8 GB dice, Ryazan 5 5600x processor, rx6600 video card. This whole assembly shows itself just fine in all games, the FPS is sky high, the pace is normal, but there is one problem that just haunts me, I have already tried a lot of things, when I go into the browser it lags insanely and happens every second friezes that don’t let me work in the browser at all, no matter what I do there, when I open any video player, the same thing happens, while everything else is fine, there are a couple of nuances: for example, in cs: go, for some reason, loading maps has become insanely long, sometimes I don’t have time to enter the matchmaking or I always go last, it happens that when you start the browser, something like an artifact flies on the screen, blue bar down the center for a millisecond. why exactly an article about a video card, because I have another old vidyuha: nvidia 1650 super, when I install it and roll firewood, there are no problems at all .. but at the same time there is no such high FPS in games, I don’t know what to do, Could be a defective video card.
8 Comments
Sort by:
o
olegadaddy 16.11.22

I’ll add, I wanted to record a video from the PC screen, but when I start recording everything suddenly stops lagging, and everything is like clockwork (namely in the browser) as if something is missing, I don’t understand (

X
X_ray_83 16.11.22

olegapapapa It is
necessary to update the BIOS of the motherboard and finally put PCI Ex 4.0! This vidyakha for PCI Ex 4.0 bus 128 is all she has.

X
X_ray_83 16.11.22

olegapapapa
The latest bios is needed for Windows 11!

M
Max P 16.11.22

olegapapapa
The browser should have hardware acceleration, you just need to check in which mode everything will work smoothly.

X
X_ray_83 16.11.22

Max P
He has friezes due to Windows 11, as he says, in the latest AMD update to his motherboard, this was fixed! Here is the information.
https://www.techpowerup.com/292712/amd-isolates-windows-11-and-windows-10-performance-stuttering-issues-to-ftpm

X
X_ray_83 16.11.22

In general, for the friezes on the network, say thanks to Microsoft - they messed it up !!!

o
olegadaddy 16.11.22

X_ray_83
if I have been using this mother for a week now, will it be possible to replace it in dns?

o
olegadaddy 16.11.22

X_ray_83 Bios
I have the latest version