3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
usarokstar 22.11.19 10:30 pm

Banned forever (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys yesterday went to the game I used cheats online and see a message, supposedly you are banned such a message can not understand how to write because the site says if you are banned forever it is not osparivaetsya
20 Comments
Sort by:
B
BasicWay 22.11.19

usarokstar
Less use cheats you are current and they shake there, it is not surprising that got banned! Can email tech support that you have 3 ban ?

a
alex_jay 22.11.19

BasicWay
took your comments and neighing, thank you x)

S
S.t.e.n 22.11.19

Lol.. another type of seeking help and think that everything on the site morons)...

V
Vladimir1203 22.11.19

usarokstar wrote:
Guys yesterday went to the game I used cheats online and see a message, supposedly you are banned
Why lie? You deserved that so very much wanted. Your activity is clearly seen as not rocked cheats )

t
t830x 22.11.19

Thank you to those who adds cheats, thank you Rockstar ^^

K
KyDecHuk666 22.11.19

Vladimir1203
well, he enjoyed the activity, the trainers, they online does not work, even not allowed like

N
NeXDevil 22.11.19

Vladimir1203
Ahahahaha krasivaaaa)))))))))))))))))))))

R
RestlessDreams91 22.11.19

Santa Claus, or write to Putin.

x
xXHASLXx 22.11.19

fuck you, banned you,why post it here?)

D
Di1etant 22.11.19

Yet again see a similar picture: the guy shakes cheats directly from your account PG, gets banned in GTA, creates about this topic and someone be sure to expose throwing in the forum a screenshot of downloads cheats. The feeling that this is some scheme to crubany reputation, honestly.

a
alex_jay 22.11.19

Di1etant
This would prove and then SHOOT!

B
BIG_CrasheR 22.11.19

Amused by these characters on the forum and potato tanks, like: I pastavil modiy from Pro-tunki and zabanili shta do I nevinovna with Chatham not numb.
I think that if you roll over the top of afmadow varpak - not asleep)

u
usarokstar 22.11.19

яVladimir1203
I could not use these cheats they never went

v
vadim.postnikov 22.11.19

Yay so these Chitakov All and always got already

K
Karnefis 22.11.19

One parasite less!)))

v
vadim.postnikov 22.11.19

Karnefis
absolutely agree with you wait double payouts on arms sales to the food guys thought well full session wait jackpot picks and what that bastard threw me out of the car put in a cage and all cars with the product exploded all at the same time all Chitakov ban freaks

S
SlaveStar 22.11.19

vadim.postnikov
On the PC cheaters always will be))

G
Guest 10.10.23

fuck you, banned you AND FUCK YOU ROCKSTARS FOR REMOVE MY GAMES ON MY SAME ACCOUNT ROCKSTARS DID BANNED ME WAS ON TUESDAY 7 DECEMBER 2021 AND SATURDAY 19 FEBRUARY 2022 WAS LAST YEAR YEAH FUCK YOU ROCKSTARS MOTHERFUCKER PUSS FUCK I CAN USE CHEAT CODES YOU MOTHERFUCKER PUSS

G
Guest 10.10.23

fuck you, banned you AND FUCK YOU ROCKSTARS FOR REMOVE MY GAMES ON MY SAME ACCOUNT ROCKSTARS DID BANNED ME WAS ON TUESDAY 7 DECEMBER 2021 AND SATURDAY 19 FEBRUARY 2022 WAS LAST YEAR YEAH FUCK YOU ROCKSTARS MOTHERFUCKER PUSS FUCK I CAN USE CHEAT CODES YOU MOTHERFUCKER PUSS

G
Guest 10.10.23

fuck you, banned you AND FUCK YOU ROCKSTARS FOR REMOVE MY GAMES ON MY SAME ACCOUNT ROCKSTARS DID BANNED ME WAS ON TUESDAY 7 DECEMBER 2021 AND SATURDAY 19 FEBRUARY 2022 WAS LAST YEAR YEAH FUCK YOU ROCKSTARS MOTHERFUCKER PUSS FUCK I CAN USE CHEAT CODES YOU MOTHERFUCKER PUSS FROM RASHEED NATHA ONLYS