3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dooms_Dog 16.11.22 10:43 pm

Dragon Reach ID (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I don’t like and don’t know how to use mods, but I want to put my buildings, I found the ID of many necessary textures and objects, but I know what can be put specifically at home. So. Is there a genius who can give me the ID of the dragon limit in whole or in parts (I don’t know how its integrity is built)? Thank you very much in advance and a huge hello to all the Dovahkins who have not yet withered :D
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
Regular Unit 16.11.22

Don't expect too much help with this approach. All required IDs can be viewed in TES5Edit. More than 2000 IDs of various types are associated with the same location "Dragon's Reach". In addition to ID, objects / NPCs / special effects and other things have dozens of other parameters. Should "uncle" dig them out for you too? If you want to build your own houses - study the Creation Kit and TES5Edit.

In the meantime, it looks like: I don’t like, I don’t know how, I want.

s
saa0891 16.11.22

Dooms_Dog wrote:
I don’t like and don’t know how to use mods,
What can I do, watch a video once how to use the manager if you have never used it before, then the mods are installed in one click without any hemorrhoids and wasting time, the only thing that some mods have There are requirements that must be met.