3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
r00ney92 22.11.19 10:30 pm

Bug in quest the thirst of cruelty on the arena (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

missing dialogs with skurai, which may not include the murder of 5 soldiers and the quest does not close, Skoura just not going anywhere and in tasks it says killed 4/5 of the heroes of the arena. who faced with?
12 Comments
Sort by:
r
rusevil 22.11.19

r00ney92
I have all the rules were

r
r00ney92 22.11.19

rusevil
this bug appeared after the latest update 1.1.2

r
rusevil 22.11.19

r00ney92
I then went by it was

K
KNYZ_ALEXSANDER96 22.11.19

r00ney92
same crap, 4/5 hangs and can not do anything

r
r00ney92 22.11.19

KNYZ_ALEXSANDER96
waiting for patch with fixes on the forums I read, from a lot of this crap, the tech support said wait, the problem is solved. and the patch probably will be released in late February, judging by the frequency of their release

r
r00ney92 22.11.19

KNYZ_ALEXSANDER96
I found a way to still complete this quest, and it's not due to the service of those of support In the English forum a guy suggested this solution: passing the quest you have time, that is, a decent level up before going into the arena, quietly kill the first four soldiers, then saving the 5th, download this save, kill the fifth, then using fast travel, move somewhere else, I migrated to Euboea, that dude on Anafi, it is in principle not important. Wait until you happen avtoseyf and upload it, and voila, the 5-th soldier was credited. Next, go to the arena and finish the quest

a
antoni1586 22.11.19

I prodaju arena and this quest and that is the problem win the first battle victory says everything is okay then find the entrance to it, and immediately writes Desenchantee you lost esle who faced stacks will write climbed the entire forum solution OFC.

g
george markov 24.12.20

antoni1586
guy
how did you solve the problem?

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 24.12.20

Not really on the topic, but ..
How not to kill the "secret fighter"? He refused to fight, but it started anyway, there is no way to get out of the arena (our ancestor Assassinsky's stakes do not jump over in principle). If you plug him into stupor with your fists, he won't die, will he? I don't want to save and break off with the quest, for the sake of the NPC, but I don't want to kill either.

D
Den4ikRZK 24.12.20

NateberegiSRatsiju
this quest is designed for the fact that you kill him, this cannot be changed.

I
IDarkaxeI 20.04.21

r00ney92
thanks, it helped. in the first run it was fine, in the game a new game + such nonsense

H
Hattack 20.04.21

antoni1586