3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew90 22.11.19 10:30 pm

How many quests in Oblivion\'s (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

I don't know what to do in this game:
1. Passed the main story quest
2. Passed the fighters Guild
3. Passed the thieves Guild
4. Passed the assassin's Guild
5. Passed a lot of normal quests with taverns
6. Passed The Arena
And in General I got 134 of the quest (I'm level 14)
P. S. I failed the mages Guild and they kicked me
63 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nintendo Viy 22.11.19

All side quests 39

c
chylera 22.11.19

It must be about two hundred.

D
Dark Kyro 22.11.19

Andrew90

I have 70 queston and already LVL 35, what are you do for the basic skills chosen ? _)

t
tugoff 22.11.19

I found oble yet 215 quests , about ten of them nezamenyaemye , ie to sell the remains of the vampire quests from the dark brotherhood after the passage , to bring black bow etc . Looking for )

N
Nintendo Viy 22.11.19

Thought, and been quests which is just about 162.

A
Andrew90 22.11.19

2Merlany
I play a warrior and basic skills(do not remember):
swords, heavy armor, armorer, light armor, stamina and all.
I have one very level it gains, for example, need offers free wifi in all 4 caves to level to.
How much do you days in game have passed(in statistike look) - I have 224
By the way I have fulfilled the quests of Daedra up to level 15

S
Silver Flamingo 22.11.19

I passed something under 200 quests, and is the NSU given that I have not yet passed the main quest, the fighters Guild (not even entered), and the mages Guild is not the end has passed, and temnoe brotherhood stopped at the moment when I predlojili there sat a vampire. Then there are still quests in different shrines. For example, in one Shrine I was set to I provotsiruet a fight in one village and killing two leaders of different clans substituting Provolone clans. And these shrines I have found that a dozen navernjaka they don't last, and something about their whereabouts told me people.

R
Renata uydet 15 maya ura 22.11.19

with increasing levels and prokachek hero appear more and more new quests. Even being at high levels, for example, I'm at 46-48, receive new quests when leveling a higher level of some skill.

D
Darth_Killius 22.11.19

A lot

S
Stey Evey 4000 22.11.19

Beautiful leaves. All 162 quests, but one is found 215, the other of them will generally under 300 pieces (Gee), third new quests.
In General, as always - page experimental of humor... :-D

Y
YuLIANka 22.11.19

What 200 side quests is - it's just this once bestside wrote, the link can not give, because reading a long time ago, but believe me naslovo. Maybe for TES.AG read, maybe in a magazine, said about 200 side quests.

S
Stey Evey 4000 22.11.19

No there is no two hundred side quests. May God give 39 as written StormRaven.

L
LilyWhite 22.11.19

one thing I can say - a LOT of quests!!! :)

t
tugoff 22.11.19

SO , three hundred quests there .
There are approximately 220 \ 230 quests
There are about a hundred of outof-quests , here designated quests for all teachers skill after level 75 .
As quests guilds of thieves , mages , fighters , dark fellowship of the arena .
As quests daedr .
Also nezamenyaemye quests , like bring get dibs .. dolescence .
Accurate infa question is on the official website of the game , but I want to figure it out myself ))

S
SafetyFuse 22.11.19

According to the developers of quests about 400 pieces, including main and side

d
daftCAT7 22.11.19

The game provides 220 quests http://tes.ag.ru/oblivion/quests/index.shtml

Z
Zer Ael 22.11.19

I don't know... I'm over 110 hours of play performed as much as 25 quests and 31 hanging open :) and amuletic kings carry around – no gates, no panic in the streets, no Martins.

M
Master O 22.11.19

I have already completed about 140 (without the mages Guild, have no magical abilities, so is not entered), a new long-received - perhaps they're gone. As you play the game that 30 quests manage to find?!

_
_Just_Leo_ 22.11.19

220 in the game ..quests .to perform all can go DOH.... time ....
and some before boring that much to go nasty ....
I was 187 ...and the quests 70 dregs ....and those that did not fulfill hang ....4 have not found ....but I think there still running !

T
TRom 22.11.19

quests like these where some 170, I found myself 159 (140 hours) but if you read the quests at all master teachers, and during all of the Guild after breaking the rules, then would be 200.