3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pckot01 17.11.22 12:01 am

Solving the problem with the mouse for those who have updated (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

https://www.upload.ee/files/14623708/unc_v10.zip.html
Here are two exe files from the previous version, replace it and the mouse will work as before, well, the version will become 1.0.20122
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
LoneWolf1337 17.11.22

There is an easier option, in the mouse settings, set the polling frequency to 125Hz and everything will work as before!

p
pckot01 17.11.22

LoneWolf1337
Well, apparently you need special software for this, and how will 125Hz work in other games? Change back?

I have a button on my mouse to change the cursor speed, but even if the mouse speed is set to max everywhere, the camera still moves very slowly with the new patch

L
LoneWolf1337 17.11.22

pckot01
not, everything works fine in other games. Yes, you need software.

p
pckot01 17.11.22

LoneWolf1337 I installed
the X7 driver for the mouse, there are 4 options for the polling frequency 125-250-500-1000Hz, I tried to change everything, it doesn’t help, it only gets slower

Also I changed the frequency with the usb mouse rate adjuster program, I set it to 125 Hz in the program, but in fact 500 Hz as it was, and remains mouse A4 X7 V-Track F5
As a result, it turned out, the new version works fine, but in general for games it is recommended to increase the

PS hertz nafig, with the native mouse driver from A4 with each click, a drawdown of 5 fps, I play 1.0.20122

B
Black Future 17.11.22

N@dick, this patch was needed at all, they took the game and broke the @utists.

M
MaxVolodin 17.11.22

Black Future
The patch improved performance (I have +4 frames in the same place) and also added raw input to the mouse, but the problem is that they broke something else in the mouse, the monkeys are crooked.

M
MaxVolodin 17.11.22

LoneWolf1337
Thank you, I installed the latest patch and 125 Hz and everything works perfectly. True, it was not set right away, I poked 125-20k back and forth and it worked. As a result, raw input from the patch and a normal sense, everything is perfect now.

p
pckot01 17.11.22

MaxVolodin Why
is raw input good? What for is he needed if everything is fine without him?

M
MaxVolodin 17.11.22

pckot01
Information goes into the game directly from the mouse, bypassing all software filters, drivers, operating systems, and so on. This allows you to avoid problems in the game like jelly camera movement, acceleration and other horrors of PC gaming.

If "everything is fine without it" it means that raw input is either already enabled or you just don't notice problems for some reason (little experience of playing shooters/dynamic games, the habit of playing at low FPS where the smoothness is not the highest anyway, rarely you play on a mouse, a bad mouse, you play on low difficulties where high accuracy is unimportant, you need to insert / underline).

As an experienced baker and lover of "kicking", I immediately noticed in Anchik that something was wrong with the camera, the very first skirmish on the ship felt extremely unpleasant. After installing the patch, the problem disappeared.

p
pckot01 17.11.22

MaxVolodin
And for me, like for many, after the patch, the mouse somehow jerks the camera around, as if with microfreezes, only without a drop in fps

G
General-2k 20.01.23

pckot01
How did you solve the problem?

c
cat scout 20.01.23

pckot01
I have the same problem with my mouse, did you solve the problem ?

p
pervosid 20.01.23

General-2k
CatScout Installed
this patch. The problem with camera jumps was solved. https://dropmefiles.com/fWtb3