3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 17.11.22 12:01 am

Game Impressions (Eternal Evil)

The locations are chic, very atmospheric, a ton of small details, many objects can be moved, in this way you can look for secrets and solve puzzles, you can’t even believe that one person did all this.
The puzzles are fun.

The shooter mechanics are of course very clumsy and crooked, the enemies also leave much to be desired, although they are also coolly drawn, it’s also very cool that, unlike most of these games, it’s not zombies but vampires.

Again, the developer went too far with the fact that the main bastard appears very often, although it’s quite easy to kill him, but you need to plant a lot of rounds from the drobash, it’s a pity that after him there are no goodies left.

There are upgrades for weapons, but there are only three of them and they are all in one place.
I was pleased with the presentation in the form of comics, again there is a choice for several characters.
There is a fine adjustment of difficulty.

In general, I passed with interest, but I still expected more, the desire to buy, despite the fact that I adore this genre, did not appear (although I understand that here it is necessary to make allowances for the fact that it was still done by one person, and this is really worthy of respect ), I liked Them & Us much more and I immediately bought it as soon as I tried the pirate.

Fans of the genre should definitely get acquainted, you can download a repack that does not require installation.

Spoiler

0 Comments
Sort by: