3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey84 17.11.22 12:01 am

Bed of Bone - Prevent the golems from destroying dragon eggs (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Saved the eggs with the myth ability. Azat paths (small dragons hatched and flew away), later learned that it was possible to attack the golems and take these eggs to Dresen. Tell me, is it worth replaying this moment (in order to take the eggs with you to the fortress) or will it not bring any bonuses?
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 17.11.22

Aleksey84
If you take them to Dresen, then a task will appear with two options (or more, I don’t remember) - give them to the druids and something else. As usual, they bring bonuses to the crusade.

A
Alexey84 17.11.22

Andrei YP
Clear. Thanks for the tip. I was afraid that I missed a possible quest with them (in the future) or the opportunity to grow them in a fortress into full-fledged dragons, and since they only give bonuses to the crusade, I will leave everything as it is, there is no desire to clear this location again because of such a small reward.

A
Andrei YP 17.11.22

Aleksey84
To get dragons into your army, you need to follow the path of the golden dragon.